• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New order placed

alaskaguy2022

Horology Curious
25/9/22
just ordered a Sub 1680 and very excited. Hopefully Ryan reads this, as it said I could go to two different websites for payment, then I checked my email later and it specifically said to go to one of them....I processed through the other one, am I still good? The websites instructions said I could go through either site..but the following email only stated to go through one.

alaskaguy2022

Horology Curious
25/9/22
Ryan got back to me before end of yesterday! top notch service...seems as i am good on payment and not just have to be patient and wait...thats not easy for me haha

alaskaguy2022

Horology Curious
25/9/22
ok...sooooo while waiting for my first watch to arrive, i have now ordered two more hahaha (and people think drugs are bad). I now have a Breitling Avenger, Yacht Master with Rhodium dial, and Sub 1680 in transit. Customer service has been outstanding, every email is responded to in less then 24hrs. The Yacht Master was a little off at 10s/d and they were able to adjust it down to 7 s/d (with QC pictures to show the adjustment). The Breitling QC showed 1 s/d !!!

super excited and cannot wait for them to arrive!