• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New order placed at Puretime

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
I’ve placed an order Nov 13th and had immediately replies from Puretime on some of the questions I had. They indicated QC pics to take about 2-3 weeks, so now waiting for the pics to arrive. Ordered an IWC big Pilot annual calendar le petit prince and a Breitling Avenger Chrono. This is my second order with PT (ordered a very nice Omega -better than the gen I had of the same model- with them 2 years ago.)

interaction and service has been perfect so far. Ill post again after receipt of QC / the watches.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your support and new order ! Please expect some delays for QC due to covid restrictions in China. We will try to fullfill your order asap !

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
The IWC QC fully approved yesterday, although it has a different strap vs the one I ordered. I am fine with it.

Received an email today from Puretime to let me know the other Watch I ordered is not in stock at all anymore. They offered to order another watch, which I did today (asked for one in stock.) Hope to receive QC for that one shortly. I’ll post update once QC is in.

Ordered this one instead of the avenger II chrono which I originally ordered:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your cooperation on changing your order. We will keep working on your order 🤝

Reactions: peter4103

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
Update: IWC inbound, should arrive tomorrow or day after the latest. No QC yet for the Breitling, so QC for that watch is taking over a month now due to the first model Breitling not being available (so fair delay).

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
It appears, after a 6 week-ish wait, that also the other GF Breitling cannot be delivered. Huge bummer obviously. It appears there is an issue with delivery of most GF Breitling watches. Very difficult to find something as an alternative since i dont want to buy a TF Breitling. Need to think about this a bit.