• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New order, a problem, a fantastic TD!

Anakey

Known Member
25/8/15
I read far more than I post on the forums, and the majority of what I do post is reviews on my orders, and even then, I don't post on all the orders I place.

Most of my orders have been with Ryan as I have personally found his services to be the best for me. This was my first order in many where something actually went wrong, and I wanted to share that experience as like many people here say, having patience and trusting in the TDs means everything will end up good for everyone.

For this last order I went for a Clean Daytona (Panda), a BP GMT2 Meteorite and the PPF Nautilus Tiffany.

4/18 - Ordered
4/19 - Paid
4/20 - QC and approved
4/24 - Shipped
5/9 - Issue

Knowing shipping can take a while at the best of times, once you see things ship that's the point to just sit back, relax and wait. All was going good until I got a message from Ryan on 5/9 that there had been an issue and that he was going to replace the order for me.

No questions from me, just a straight up honest message from Ryan telling me what had happened, and what he was going to do about it without me even having to ask. The fact to get this honesty up front speaks to why ryanwayer is a TD here and why I will only order from him. Hopefully, sharing this helps with the message that if we trust in the TDs, and show a little patience, they will do good by us!

5/18 - New QC and approved
5/20 - re shipped
6/2 - in hand

Everything finally arrived, working and looking great. Super happy with this order and my experience with Ryan as always.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
That's swift shipping...... lucky you.
I'm still waiting for my package from JTime which was shipped almost 4 weeks ago on 12th May ( China to Australia )
Patience is a virtue.