• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Navitimer B01 Chrono 43mm BLS Releases

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Some interesting new releases from BLS of the Navitimer B01…sunken date wheel of course and gap between slide rule plus I’m not sure about colours but their previous Top Time versions were pretty good.

Interested to see on price And some better pictures, plus videos as these do not show any sunburst at all.

replicaenjoyer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/22
Canada
Looks decent, and the logo looks a bit better than the other reps I've seen. Hopefully they post vids for sunburst like you mentioned, because the color looks really flat lol

replicaenjoyer

11/7/22
Canada
Looks decent, and the logo looks a bit better than the other reps I've seen. Hopefully they post vids for sunburst like you mentioned, because the color looks really flat lol

crackend

Known Member
21/9/16
Yeah I want to pull the trigger with the Silver/ Black dial, but I need a video with the sunburst, because on the photo seems to be a flat color.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Yeah I want to pull the trigger with the Silver/ Black dial, but I need a video with the sunburst, because on the photo seems to be a flat color.
Try bilibili

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I meant try searching on bilibili. Sometimes you can find replica watch reviews. The new ZF omega 300 reps are on there.

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
16mm thick... yeeesus. Odd they are using some 41mm variant colorways in 43mm (at least in the BLS ads i've seen). Or hopefully they will release the 41mm which i would be in for thickness be damned.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
16mm thick... yeeesus. Odd they are using some 41mm variant colorways in 43mm (at least in the BLS ads i've seen). Or hopefully they will release the 41mm which i would be in for thickness be damned.
My GF B01 Navi is 13mm thick - caseback to bezel and 15mm thick from top of domed sapphire to case back. So its not too different

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK

The new variants are meant to be even thinner than the last gen, and BLS have made it thicker using the generic casing found on older JF, OXF navitimers.

Heck, even GF got the last gen marginally thinner at 15.7mm. These guys haven't bothered to use that casing. Probably as they don't have same supplier as GF.

What's most disappointing is that they haven't repped the inner bezel properly. They've been lazy and used last gen's bezel as opposed to making the new bezel which is flatter and 2 dimensional. Dead giveaway (in my opinion).

Such a shame that a Bgrade factory like BLS have made such an iconic watch.

Now I doubt GF will even try.

Ah well

Reactions: cyprusdaedalus

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
Great insight. I was actually excited to see this new version specifically because they really made the Gen's significantly thinner than the previous gen Navi's. And with the black datewheel's on a lot of the colors the sunken datewheel isn't as noticeable. But unfortunately it's a pass for me. I hope GF will make an attempt (or at least are working on the new Superocean as a conolation prize).

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Great insight. I was actually excited to see this new version specifically because they really made the Gen's significantly thinner than the previous gen Navi's. And with the black datewheel's on a lot of the colors the sunken datewheel isn't as noticeable. But unfortunately it's a pass for me. I hope GF will make an attempt (or at least are working on the new Superocean as a conolation prize).

Totally agree. Pass for me too. I mean is this factory for real? They’ve made the 41 and 46 colours…all 43. So are these fantasy pieces? Should be on Ali…

And unless Trusty’s Photographer was having field day with the saturation filter, these dials look complete matte in finish. You can tell with the close ups. What a waste.

replicaenjoyer

11/7/22
Canada
Totally agree. Pass for me too. I mean is this factory for real? They’ve made the 41 and 46 colours…all 43. So are these fantasy pieces? Should be on Ali…

And unless Trusty’s Photographer was having field day with the saturation filter, these dials look complete matte in finish. You can tell with the close ups. What a waste.
Hahaha savage but true

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Am I the only one who is seeing the sunburst?

You might be right there. Let's wait and see.

In the mean time, here's something else you all won't be able to unsee once you see it.

BLS have used a polished case all over whereas the Gen is brushed. They also haven't changed the shape of the crown pushers to reflect the new gen design.

Essentailly all they've done with this release is made a new dial and new hands. The rest is your good old OXF, thick casing cheap build c*ap 💩

My love for the navitimer is why I'm so invested in the hate for this. If you're not going to do it right, then don't bother.

Amazes me how the Daytona gets hate over the tiniest details and these rep makers make a version 38743 to correct it, but Breitling get this excuse of a release for one of their *hottest* watches.

As we all know, when one maker releases a model, the other makers don't bother. Oh GF, please prove me wrong!

Reactions: Thatwatchguy