• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Faisal1410

Horology Curious
26/11/22
Hello everyone, happy to be a part of this community.
I’m located in ksa (Saudi Arabia) any one have bought Rep to ksa please share your experience really appreciated . I’m willing to buy CALIBRE HEUER 01 CHRONO SS/PVD XF 1:1 BEST EDITION SKELETON DIAL RED HAND A1887 XF.
It’s my first time buying from TD (chazingtime)
Suggestions really appreciated
Thanks in advance!

MKWF

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/10/22
USA
Hello everyone, happy to be a part of this community.
I’m located in ksa (Saudi Arabia) any one have bought Rep to ksa please share your experience really appreciated . I’m willing to buy CALIBRE HEUER 01 CHRONO SS/PVD XF 1:1 BEST EDITION SKELETON DIAL RED HAND A1887 XF.
It’s my first time buying from TD (chazingtime)
Suggestions really appreciated
Thanks in advance!
A friend of mine bought from chazingtime - all good and smooth.

I used thus far only JTIME and INTIME ....Both are excellent TDs

Reactions: Faisal1410

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
I believe any trust dealers in this forum will be fine. I just bought 2 replica watchs from Puretime . It’s not arrive yet but they are very active respond

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Faisal1410

Horology Curious
26/11/22
A friend of mine bought from chazingtime - all good and smooth.

I used thus far only JTIME and INTIME ....Both are excellent TDs
Thank you soo much for sharing information . Did your friend bought to ksa (Saudi Arabia) ?

Faisal1410

Horology Curious
26/11/22
I believe any trust dealers in this forum will be fine. I just bought 2 replica watchs from Puretime . It’s not arrive yet but they are very active respond
Thanks pal for the information its helpful for a noob like me 😅

ATH_98

Supporter
Certified
8/3/22
Welcome, never used another other TD other than MiroTime. 🫡

ATH_98

Supporter
Certified
8/3/22
Thanks,the TD you have mentioned is not listed on RWI 🤔

Are they not? I’m from the Reddit. They’re very well known on there, I’ve always had good service with them. I treat my TD like my barber, can’t cheat on them after a good service. 🤣

Faisal1410

Horology Curious
26/11/22
Are they not? I’m from the Reddit. They’re very well known on there, I’ve always had good service with them. I treat my TD like my barber, can’t cheat on them after a good service. 🤣
Oh,what’s the best watch you got from your TD so far ?

ATH_98

Supporter
Certified
8/3/22
Oh,what’s the best watch you got from your TD so far ?

Honestly bro, I try to stick to Clean & VSF when it comes to Rolex, i feel straight out the box they’re great. I’m not heavily into that modding stuff because at the end of the day, it’s still a replica to me. I have a ZF AP 15500ST too.

Reactions: g00n

Faisal1410

Horology Curious
26/11/22
Honestly bro, I try to stick to Clean & VSF when it comes to Rolex, i feel straight out the box they’re great. I’m not heavily into that modding stuff because at the end of the day, it’s still a replica to me. I have a ZF AP 15500ST too.
Great bro, True at the end of the day its a replica.but nice collection bro !

Reactions: ATH_98

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome!
Sorry, no info of shipping to KSA here as well.
My advice is do your research, in relation to the model you're looking for, different factories have different qualities, True, VSF and Clean are quite ahead overall, but there's exceptions or at least ex aequos, each with pros and cons (e.g. BTF for some Daytonas, BP for Explorer 1).
Have fun and good luck with your research!

Faisal1410

Horology Curious
26/11/22
Hi and welcome!
Sorry, no info of shipping to KSA here as well.
My advice is do your research, in relation to the model you're looking for, different factories have different qualities, True, VSF and Clean are quite ahead overall, but there's exceptions or at least ex aequos, each with pros and cons (e.g. BTF for some Daytonas, BP for Explorer 1).
Have fun and good luck with your research!
Hello
Thanks a lot for giving a lot of information i will research more before buying .
Thanks a lot