• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Appalachian

Horology Curious
6/8/22
USA
New member but have been a lurker for a while. Lots of good information this site, starting to understand it a bit more.

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi And welcome! If you read through the stickies you'll understand how it all works. There's a lot of info here and sometimes you may feel overwhelmed, so when the research starts getting serious it's a good thing to start making notes, literally. In doubt, just shoot your questions, there's a bunch of people always available to help.
Have fun!

Appalachian

Horology Curious
6/8/22
USA
Thanks. I've been reading a lot of threads and think I've narrowed down what I was originally interested in to a few TDs. The only problem is now I'm seeing other watches I wasn't aware of and like even better . . . . .

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Thanks. I've been reading a lot of threads and think I've narrowed down what I was originally interested in to a few TDs. The only problem is now I'm seeing other watches I wasn't aware of and like even better . . . . .
Notes are even more important then or you'll start confusing stuff, was that factory better for a datejust or was it related to the explorer? ZF is the best factory for a bb58, so it must be for a pelagos, too, right? (wrong...)

Reactions: APjumbo

Appalachian

Horology Curious
6/8/22
USA
Notes are even more important then or you'll start confusing stuff, was that factory better for a datejust or was it related to the explorer? ZF is the best factory for a bb58, so it must be for a pelagos, too, right? (wrong...)
Seems like GF is the way to go for the Breitling models I like.

Ccase112

Horology Curious
8/6/22
New member here as well, been lurking for a hot minute and finally started making decisions on what I wanted thanks to the forum. A lot of good info just floating around everywhere

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Seems like GF is the way to go for the Breitling models I like.
Sorry, no Breitling fan. Yet. I'm sure someday I'll roam those subfora, I am starting to appreciate some models (I mean, the navitimer is the navitimer, iconic status...)