• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New interesting 1675 with a rare dial @ Trusty

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
Almost achieved perfection! (at least from the pics.....)

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I like the fat font insert and the small GMT hand. Dial isn't bad although not real gilt. It's a shame to see the case still has short and stubby crown guards and the crown is still 6.0 mm instead 5.3.
However an improvement is always welcome :)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
These are available in 3 versions, although a Coke insert was never on a gen 1675 from the factory. At $248 with a 2836, this is going to be a bare bones rep. The crystal is terrible but reasonable replacements aren't terribly pricey (Sternkreuz, Cousins, Clark's, etc.) The inserts are pretty nice, no hanging two's but the two's bases are straight and don't follow the curve of the inner perimeter. The lugs have almost no chamfers, which ironically would make this a better case for a 16710 as the 1675 has wider chamfers than the 16710 does. So it does not look like a BP, unless they are sourcing from a different case maker. Dial print and lume look decent, though I wouldn't be surprised if the "gilt" dials looked faded in low light. As mentioned, the CGs suck for any GMT model, and make everything else pretty much moot as they are so bad it's really a dealbreaker.

https://trustytimewatch88.io/index....rch_in_description=1&keyword=1675+wmf&x=0&y=0

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
Has anyone picked it up yet ? Live considerations ?

navier

Horology Curious
8/8/22
Italy
Hello everyone.
New to the forum, but watches enthusiast from long time…

Ordered a Pepsi on Trusty, now waiting for QC pics.
I have a question. Somebody tried to disassembly it? Can this watch be accepting different bezels like the gen?
Thanks!

deep-depths

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/4/23
United States
Hello everyone.
New to the forum, but watches enthusiast from long time…

Ordered a Pepsi on Trusty, now waiting for QC pics.
I have a question. Somebody tried to disassembly it? Can this watch be accepting different bezels like the gen?
Thanks!
I have this question too. Did you ever find out if can except Gen bezel inserts?