• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Good Morning everyone. If you are having trouble accessing my website it is because I am currently transferring the domain name over to a new host in order to launch the newly designed website. This can take 24 to 48 hours. I think you all will enjoy the new layout. We have trimmed away a lot of the uneeded clutter. There is a very easy to use interface with quick access to social media links as well. We also have a new online store available where any inventory straps and accessories may be purchased right from the web page however this is not LIVE at the moment. I will be adding inventory of some of the most popular designs over the next few months so be sure to check in often to see what we have added.

I have been kicking straps out at a record pace lately so I thank you for your continued patience and I will have your straps completed a soon as possible. I have come to realize that SNPRStrap.com must take a new direction in ordfer to grow and provide my customers with quicker turnaround times. Im making every effort to do that. The work shop is expanded in size approx 5 times larger and I will be taking on an apprentice to help out with some of the tasks.

These are exciting times and I look forward to offering you even more designs and materials this winter. I have a ton of ideas in my head and with the new space they will be a reality. Thank you.
Joe D

Status
Not open for further replies.