• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying my first Rolex rep

KS Watches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/17
Hey guys I'd like to start off by thanking everybody in this community for all the information. I've been adamant at buying my first rep for about 2 weeks now, yet I have this feeling deep down that I'm not picking the correct TD. I'm looking at a explorer II with a black dial. I was wondering if anybody here has any insight that he could lend me in order to educate my decision. I'm kind of stuck around the movement to buy and the process of ordering one.

Sent from the RWI App

chr1s60

Renowned Member
4/6/17
There isn't really a wrong TD. That's why they are a TD. Prices are pretty much the same and they are all going to ship you what you order. Mainly it's just different styles between them as far as how to order and whatnot.

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
Spend some time read the dealers sections and get to know what to expect when buying a rep... always remember you are buying an illegal product from china, not a coffee maker from Amazon. Patience is required, GL :)
AND... please use one of the trusted dealers here on RWI, or you will be sorry.