• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW - How to buy from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
You need to carefully read this in order to buy from me.

Please send me a PM with this subject line below. Kindly only use this subject line for a purchase.

Subject: PURCHASE REQUEST.

In your purchase request, please list the following:
Your real name (not forum name, I'll know that by the name on the PM)
Your email address.
What you want to purchase, and how many.
Your shipping address, and destination country.
(Note: For Australia, please include the province)
How you want to ship the item(s)

NOTE: Verify and check your Confirmed Shipping Address for any payment processor.
I will use a confirmed address if there is one.

Shipping options are:

Inside the USA:
USPS Priority: FREE
USPS Express: ZIP CODE required for a quote

Outside the USA:
Please send me your destination country, and I will get you a rate.

URGENT INFORMATION FOR ANY PAYMENT PROCESSOR:
IMPORTANT: DO NOT LEAVE ANY COMMENTS IN REFERENCE WHAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED IN THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR SYSTEM. JUST PAY AND CLOSE IT OUT.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY WATCH RELATED INFORMATION IN THE COMMENT FIELD. LET'S NOT FORGET THE NATURE OF THE PRODUCT YOU ARE BUYING.

MY TERMS:
Warranty

I give a 90 day warranty for all items. Of course, I tend to be VERY liberal about the time frame.
After 90 days I reserve the right to charge a nominal fee for all repairs, as well as return shipping costs.
If the watch is received damaged, I will either repair or replace it.
This does not cover damage caused by daily wear and tear, water damage or movement damage by removal of the case back or crystal damage.

All returns must be authorized by me before you send it back. I will accept returns if your item is non functional on receipt. In the event the watch can not be repaired or replaced, I reserve the right to send an equivalent item as a replacement.

No exchanges for different items will be accepted. For example, if you get a U-Boat, and then decide it is too big for your wrist, I'm sorry but that is not enough of a reason to expect an exchange.
The same is true for refunds. I will happily take care of any problems, and I will make sure that you are pleased with your watch, but a problematic watch is not the basis for a refund. These are replicas, and as such, problems sometimes do surface both mechanically and cosmetically.

Also, unless the ad states that this is the exact watch you will get, please understand that there can be variations from watch to watch.

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Stan, Aussie has states mate, not provinces :)

Reactions: var554

Jorbarak

Looking Around
10/11/12
Hi WBk. You don't mention an email address to use in order to make an order. All the best, Jorbarak

Status
Not open for further replies.