• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New batch of Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic V5 1:1 Noob Best Edition A2836

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Movement: Asian 2836-2 25J automatic movement at 28800vph
Size: 40.5mm x 13mm
Case: 1:1 high quality 316F stainless steel, screw-in back and crown, engraved rehaut, running serial number engraved at 6:00 of the rehaut
Crystal: Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coated 2.5x cyclops (Swiss standard, double-sided, same as genuine)
Dial: Superlumed dial and hands in correct blue color, NOT dark blue as on other replicas
Bezel: Uni-directional rotating black ceramic bezel with silver bezel markers same as genuine
Strap: Stainless steel bracelet with divers extension and smooth screws (The Best Rolex Bracelet so far)
Clasp: New style flip-lock clasp (Super high quality)

Price:$368

Everyone know Noob have the best sub,they release some of SUB V5 after CNY holiday,all sold out very soon,
the new batch of SUB V5 come out last week,it's with very good quality,so friend,
if you are fans of sub,seize this chance,I am sure you will like it,because I know it will be out of stock again soon,for it's very hot.

IMG_7173_zpstsorf2p6.jpg

IMG_7174_zpsrmsh1sjs.jpg

IMG_7175_zpsqu8ppkaz.jpg

IMG_7176_zpsto5qths9.jpg

IMG_7177_zpsf0ana5gf.jpg

IMG_7178_zpseb3mfbly.jpg

IMG_7179_zpshfacca1x.jpg

IMG_7180_zpsyoebz35m.jpg

If you are interested in one of these watches or want to order it, please email me: [email protected]

I just post some available watches on the Post. You can send me some pics of the exact one you want, and i will confirm whether i can get it for you.

Doctorovonproctor

Horology Curious
24/1/15
If you have a look at the sales review for Truetime, you will find my experience with buying this Sub from Lucy. The photos were my QC pics for the watch I ordered. Great watch- great price and fabulous service :D

kudos

18/2/14
Lucy, your email does not work, Im getting delivery failure

beemerx5

Horology Curious
11/5/15
interested

hi sorry to sound ignorant but new to this site how do i go about ordering the sub please

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friend,

You can send me a email to order,my email is [email protected]

the last batch of V5 sold out 2 weeks before,but the new batch of it come out yesterday,Noob didn't release too many still this time,
but I got 10 of them back yesterday for stock,already sold out 3 of them so far,
so if you need,please contact me and order it asap,best version of this model in the market now.

Regards
Lucy