• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW AIF HISTORIQUES AMERICAN 1921

David719

Known Member
2/8/21
I think it looks pretty nice.

Definitely helps my thirst for the 1921 a bit! Maybe if I like it after a few years Ill grab the gen... lets see

I will post photos in real life on my wrist once it arrives

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
This is right up my street. Lovely.

Keep the pics coming gents.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Anyone care to share a link to TD website?

Couldn’t see this on intime/JTime/trusty/puretime....surely i must be doing something wrong.

Would like to see what other colours are available. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

David719

Known Member
2/8/21
Hey brother check my links before, there is gold photos and white gold photos. I asked Li at Jtime, he didnt have it on his website. I will share photos within a month hopefully once the 1921 arrives.

Reactions: mech500

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Your two user’s QCs have on the watch the same time… are these really different watche?

David719

Known Member
2/8/21
Your two user’s QCs have on the watch the same time… are these really different watche?

God I have no clue... they are different photos for sure. I trust Li at Jtime xD Hope the watch arrives safe and sound

Hacin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/20
Curious about the thickness of this watch. Can't find it on the few dealers websites I looked at.

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
I saw some super shitter reps of this on the gate with various generic low end automatic movements, and then some medium shit quality reps that looked like halfway there deco plates.

Hopefully a better factory will come along and do a good job on this one, It's a cool watch and I would certainly buy one if there was a good quality rep

David719

Known Member
2/8/21
hey guys sorry I received the watch 2 weeks ago but didnt have the time to make a post, i also wore the watch for a few days so here are my thoughts:

This watch is fantastic value for what you get, as a gen Vacheron owner, this rep does not have obvious flaws in terms of feel other than the buckle which I feel is much more sharp and elongated than the gen. The dial is not perfect but close enough where it does not bother me. I am thankful for this rep as I was considering going gen before I realised that this watch did not suit me at all. Potentially saved me a few thousand dollars in buyer's remorse losses hahaha. For those who love 1921 I urge you to buy this for a swing, definitely worth your time. The strap feels horrible and requires a change. it comes with a manual winder so despite being a manual wound watch, the winding stick winds the watch to full power reserve within 10 seconds so its not inconvenient at all.

Reactions: Oyster Millennial

David719

Known Member
2/8/21
Feel free to ask any questions, I want to help as much as possible. If you are in the UK hmu if you want this model we can set up a sale, sadly this watch is not my style.

Reactions: mech500

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Feel free to ask any questions, I want to help as much as possible. If you are in the UK hmu if you want this model we can set up a sale, sadly this watch is not my style.

Looks great. Lovely Pics also.

Thanks for sharing.