• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13

Sw dial + buff hands +buff date + deep crystal
This has the newer batch buff date with all date aligned. I guess we just have to try batch to batch to get the right thing lol

I put one up on sale thread if anyone would be interested. Thanks

Reactions: JimmyD750

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
Yeah very apparent there that the Buff hour and minute hands don't match SW lume at all. They are crazy bright and don't even match the Buff dial lume. I have a SW dial on order and will use the Buff date and second hand (an improvement over 3kf), but will see if the 3kf hour and minute hands match the SW lume better as gen, SW, and 3kf lume all look rather white to me, and Buff lume is noticeably yellow.

Reactions: JimmyD750

Silkyv9l

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
21/11/23
Apologies if I missed this in a previous responses on the thread. Can anyone confirm if current batches of buff hands still have the lume issue in certain light / active differently than the buff dial? If so, is relume the best option?

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Yeah very apparent there that the Buff hour and minute hands don't match SW lume at all. They are crazy bright and don't even match the Buff dial lume. I have a SW dial on order and will use the Buff date and second hand (an improvement over 3kf), but will see if the 3kf hour and minute hands match the SW lume better as gen, SW, and 3kf lume all look rather white to me, and Buff lume is noticeably yellow.
In real life , gen hands also lume brighter then the dial under the sun. But in the dark or indoor they look the same. Thats gen spec bro

Reactions: Silkyv9l