• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 2023 60th Anniversary Heuer Chrono - Finally A Killer Tag

nom_deplume

Known Member
8/1/22
Earth
I mean 39mm ...

TAG-Heuer-Carrera-Chronograph-60th-Anniversary-lifestyle.jpg

nom_deplume

Known Member
8/1/22
Earth
By looking at how those 12 markers are misaligned, I expect that every Omega SMP rep factory might produce this rep quite accurately.

Genius .. exactly we need to promote this piece. It's easy to rep .. well then there is the movement. What a beauty ..

TAG-Heuer-Carrera-Chronograph-60th-Anniversary-caseback-full.jpg

nom_deplume

Known Member
8/1/22
Earth
For the kids and refernce .. ... 1960 Carrera Heuer before TAG fucked up Jack Heuer's brilliance ... those lugs.... c'mon this just wipes a Daytona and it's actually a watch from motorsport not just named after one because you lost the race to the moon.

heuer-2447-z2.jpg

Reactions: calamityjane

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Ah but the date wheel would be sunken with the 7750 movement:cry:

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Shortly after selling my GEN Breitling Navigator Cosmonaute 809, around 2014/'15 for $1,750 or so, making a solid profit, I bought a GEN Heuer Monnin 844 Diver on eBay. I don't think I paid much more than $550 for it. In 2016, I sold 2 GEN Rolex Datejusts, one my late dad's, and the other my minty one with WG bezel and dial. I got as little for it as I today have to pay for a entry-level Franken.

My Navigator I miss the most. What a watch!

Oeilvert

Certified
20/1/22
UK
Yeah, that's lovely. Good to see TAG leaning into their Heuer heritage for once, perhaps after seeing other brands recent success with that strategy?

Reactions: nom_deplume

nom_deplume

Known Member
8/1/22
Earth
Yeah, that's lovely. Good to see TAG leaning into their Heuer heritage for once, perhaps after seeing other brands recent success with that strategy?

Keep leaning ... TAG needs to Techniq need to Take A Giant step out of the way and let that catalogue shine. Strategy how so it's limited. So there is that. The new CEO is like an LV kid that's 25 and worked at Facebook or something so .... More Heuer and print TAG on the Caseback on better on the receipt.

Reactions: Oeilvert

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Seen it in person
Piece of junk
Nothing original to its design
Not even free sprung
Zero effort just another homage watch with a big “tag” on it

That’s why Nico only lashes onto Hublot, Tag is not even worth mentioning.
Frederique constant, Sinn, Hamilton and a few have better watches than this for a much more plausible price.

Daytona “killer”, seriously?