• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW 127 Swiss Hybrid

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
I know, I know this is the worst time to come out with a new modded 127 since there are none available right now but I just finished this one an I wanted everyone to see what's new. This one was a used 127 sent to me for the mods so it is does not have to be a new one. BTW my own personal 127 is an exact copy of this one.

Here is the latest Swiss version with a little twist, it is what I call a hybrid. Everything on it is Swiss ETA with the exception of the main plate, bridges, swan neck, and dagger regulator that are Asian, these parts are just not available.

I wen with the Asian main plate on this watch with all the ETA jewels inserted, because I am able to match the markings under the balance much close to gen. The gen does not read 6497-2 instead it has a series of alphanumeric characters which I mimic, intern making the watch appear more gen. see the picture below, I try to match the alphanumeric code as best as I can and they are running numbers so no two are alike you get your own unique code. I try to match both the serial code and date code above it(the very small series of alphanumeric characters just inside the balance wheel)

I also change the main plate to one that appears more gen as opposed to the one that comes with the standard Asian movement, the differences are seen only when the watch is apart but for top level super rep a necessity.

Here are some more pictures of the watch

Thanks for looking.........

Reactions: funkeymonkey

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I WANT ONE OF THESE SO BAD!:daffy:

rhaykal

Renowned Member
18/8/13
beautiful piece!!!!!!! Mine is coming up!!!!!!! Whoever is getting this one is very lucky. Wear it well whoever you are!

Pavo

22/3/14
UK
I really want one. Come on noob factory start producing this great watch again.

v8fd3s

Known Member
27/2/14
awesome work indeed! i believe this is my watch, and i couldnt be happier. thanks joe for everything!

B.charles

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/15
Looking forward to one of your 127's coming avalable! Great stuff!