• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help, bought by PureTime

Pastor

Horology Curious
27/9/22
Spain
Hello, I'm new here and I hope you can help me.
I bought 2 watches from Puretimewatches at different intervals of about 7 weeks and 6 weeks.
I waited after receiving the tracking number. Both watches could not be delivered due to wrong address. The address is OK and Puretime has already delivered something.
My emails are not being responded to.
What can I do?
Many Thanks and i hope it has a good End.

mrln

Supporter
25/11/20
EU
First of all, go to the puretime subforum and check/compare your website (where u bought your stuff) with the website stated here. Are those the same? If so, everything will work out! Be patient. If the URLs are not the same... dang! Then you're fucked! There are some scam-sites named after the well-known TDs. Don't google those TDs. That can bring u in trouble!

Reactions: P..DR..D

Pastor

Horology Curious
27/9/22
Spain
First of all, go to the puretime subforum and check/compare your website (where u bought your stuff) with the website stated here. Are those the same? If so, everything will work out! Be patient. If the URLs are not the same... dang! Then you're fucked! There are some scam-sites named after the well-known TDs. Don't google those TDs. That can bring u in trouble!
Ok, thanks for your answer.