• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Watches from Lucy - A review

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Hi All
I've been watch collecting for over 5 years now ( Gen and Rep ) and my Rep collecting hobby started some 3 years ago when i joined RWI and started my journey. After spending some time on RWI i figured out there was a good way and a bad way to begin my Rep collecting journey - the guiding principle was to find a "TRUSTED DEALER"
After much reading and contacting some long time members on here, Lucy's name kept popping up as a good option. I tool the plunge back in 2019 when I ordered my 1st 2 watches from Lucy ( Hublot Big Bang Unico and White Dial SMP 300 VSF )....... since then I havent looked back and my journey with Lucy as my Trusted dealer began !!!

Since 2019, i have worked closely with Lucy and collected the below

Hublot Big Bang Unico ( HBF )
Omega SMP Diver 300M White dial ( VSF )
PAM 531 GMT ( VSF )
Roger Dubois Excalibur DBEX0543 ( TBF )
Omega Speedmaster Racing Chrono ( OMF )
PAM 719 Pole to Pole ( VSF )
OMEGA PO Ceramic DEEP BLACK GMT ( VSF )
Breitling Avenger Sea Wolf ( GF )
IWC Portuguiser Annual Calendar ( ZF )
Rolex OP 41mm Tiffany Blue ( GMF )

My time dealing with Lucy has been exceptional. Honesty, great advice and guidance and very good QC to ensure all my watches worked as expected and with no mechanical flaws. As testament to this, all my watches purchased are worn frequently in rotations and all still work very well and keep good time. Best is the Breitling with @ +2 secs per day - all the way to the A7750 models HUB and speedmaster which seem to run fast by @ 10secs per day.

Lucy has been a great friend throughout the journey with lots of advice and steering to ensure I ended up with the best possible replica of my chosen brand/model. There were many time where I wanted a particular watch and Lucy would tell me to stay away - " too much troublesome my friend - not good QC - I dont like their quality " she would say....... :)
Much has been written about Lucy's slow email responses and I have to admit, there were times were i thought she'd given up and just stopped completely.. I wasnt worried as I kniew she's be working hard in the background doing what she does best - but admittedly it did become quite frustrating... but alas I knoew that anything she was working on form me would be done right and I'd always be happy with the product. Indeed, the last 12 months has been very challenging for everyone so waiting 6 months for a watch was starting to look like disaster. But Lucy always came through..... Her QC and advice is some of the best in our Rep Business hobby and she always strives to ensure you get the possible watch. She returns watches to factories multiple times to ensure good quality - sometimes of her own accord even before sending QC pics as she knows how fussy I was. This meant that almost every watch was sent to me on 1st QC pics sent.

I f you have patience - Lucy can be an amazing ally and trusted dealer to ensure your passion and hobby is dealt with in a great way. I would always recommend Lucy to anyone that has patience and can wait for a great result. I guess for those that are used to more regular communications and expediency may very well be frustrated with Lucy - so its best to move on and look elsewhere....
In the meantime - Lucy has been amazing and I look forward to continuing my collection with one of the best in the business. Thanks Lucy !!!!!!!!
Below are some pics of my small / eclectic and growing collection of timepieces I could never afford - but thanks to Lucy, am lucky enough to have as replicas to dream of what could be !!!

jp8LPb.jpg
jp8hgX.jpg
jp8Aoi.jpg
jp8e0p.png
jp8U55.png
jp8yTY.jpg
jC0lMo.jpg

jC0pgJ.jpg

Last edited:

SIMSKIFACE

Horology Curious
7/1/22
Great review, just ordered my first watch through here so let’s hope I end up with a relationship you have built with her ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Latest addition with Lucy’s help. Sent just before CNY as promised so I would get it 1st week of Feb without the additional delays. Very happy with this new toy….

gotta love that etched crown on the crystal at 6 !!

once again Lucy has proved to be trustworthy and very careful with her QC. Yes we all know the &$@t communication issues but many of us are ok with that based on her overall commitment to us… the buyer.

Thanks Lucy
oh and there are 2 more watches on the boil… will update more on those when received.