• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My UK Based Watchmaking Journey

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
I am hopeful I can prove myself through this thread and the work I do so I can become a trusted user,

I have dropped everything in my life to persue this so I need all the support I can get frankly😂

Thanks though

Becoming trusted on RWI requires being vetted through the mods here, specifically Trailboss. Not just posting a thread with the work you have been doing.

And yes I know you are working with Major over on Reptime, however you are not approved over there as well.
It's great to see more individuals becoming interesting in watchmaking, but it also take a great deal of time and effort, as well as tools and resources, to be serious about. Good Luck!

SC_Kieron

SCAMMER
16/5/20
Tavistock UK
Becoming trusted on RWI requires being vetted through the mods here, specifically Trailboss. Not just posting a thread with the work you have been doing.

And yes I know you are working with Major over on Reptime, however you are not approved over there as well.
It's great to see more individuals becoming interesting in watchmaking, but it also take a great deal of time and effort, as well as tools and resources, to be serious about. Good Luck!

I'll get there I promise :)

thanks for the support mate.

GMTOwner

Looking Around
28/9/21
Hi Kieron, thanks for the fast turnaround with my Batman Gen crystal swap. Very happy, will be back in the future. All the best, O.

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Hi there,
I have a vsf with a broken stem. Sounds alot like this issue

is this something that you can help with as im not keen to send it back to trusty and be without it for 6 months

SC_Kieron

SCAMMER
16/5/20
Tavistock UK
Have moved on from this thread and will leave it as the 2022 watchmaking journey, Hope to see you all in the 2023 journey thread!