• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Only, Go-to TD. Can’t recommend enough!!

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
I first bought from Neil around August of 2017. Since then, he’s my go to TD aside from the occasional m2m purchases. Neil is an absolute stand up guy. He responds quickly, updates me every step of the way, and offers invaluable insights that greatly benefits the buyers. Every single watch I buy, Neil is straightforward with me as to whether it’s a good or bad watch. He’s not hesitant on opining because he truly wants us to be happy with our purchases. And that says more about him and makes him stand out from other TDS who are just order takers. Furthermore, Neil has been amazing in picking up QC flaws. He’ll never send me a flawed watch even if I greenlight the QC but he spots it last minute. Neil, you are an absolute gem in this community. To any prospective clients, don’t be shy. I’ve bought from Neil about 8 watches now and will continue to do business through him exclusively.