• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

my next rep: APROO!!

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!

12.jpg

7.jpg

15.jpg

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

btw, have u graduated yet?

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
[s:2q2jqt31]Low beat Asian 7750 :p[/s:2q2jqt31] Hi Beat Asian 7750 with working regulator.

I have been pretty scared of the second at 12. Heard the construction is similar to second at 6.

But... It does indeed looks like gen.

gasdoc

Certified
26/11/06
Does anyone know if the clasp is improved, because I heard many complaints about the pushers to release the clasp just being for show on previous models?

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
crick: nope..still neck deep in books and notes.. :S

WHEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee....price is up! :) nt too outrageous.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Current potential flaws as discussed:
Datewheel background (should be black background for safari and black dial).
Symmetrical pushers.

watch_me_tick

Known Member
29/10/06
why can't they just make it right.........! the silver frame for the date just bothers me... i really want one!! :x

Flashman

Horology Curious
11/6/08
Well I have checked on King's site and it looks correct there. But with Josh and Andrew are using different pics with the white surround on the date window (for the black dial version at least) I emailed her to check and from what I can understand from her English, I think her pics are correct.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I still can't justify the cost... I saw King increased the price just overnight!
I will see :p

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
From what I've read, that thing just seems like it's another ticking time bomb. And for $500+, I'd expect more than a something that will be a paperweight (albeit an attractive one) in less than six months.

Jawo

Horology Curious
9/2/08
Andrew has indicated that his and King's is using the same sample from the factory.
Quote, "We used the same sample item for shoot. Same maker same watch. Apologies I can't view as I am outside now. Thanks
warmest regards
ANDREW"

I don't know if this is really the case but they are clearly 2 different watches according to the pics. I think the most accurate one is the white w/silver subdials.

TommyB said:
Well I have checked on King's site and it looks correct there. But with Josh and Andrew are using different pics with the white surround on the date window (for the black dial version at least) I emailed her to check and from what I can understand from her English, I think her pics are correct.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
@jawo - ive always loved your avatar haha.. good to see you here!!

@astig - yes i agree. I will wait to see what the experts have to say about the sec@12 conversion to the A7750...

tick tick tick.. BOOM

dizz