• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new website :)

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Hello,

https://watchmakerusa.com/

I created new website to handle all my new customers.

This should help me with managing all new orders and help provide faster service and turnarounds.

This is brand new website and hopefully all features work correctly, if anyone has any problems or questions please feel to PM me here

Thanks

BlackIceBob

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/14
I registered as well. I’ll need you to do a service when I receive my VSF 126610. :thumbs up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oascom

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
I just used the website :) One thing that bother me was I couldn't copy and paste any word from my Microsoft Word to the website. I had to type all out and took me some time lol

Reactions: Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I just used the website :) One thing that bother me was I couldn't copy and paste any word from my Microsoft Word to the website. I had to type all out and took me some time lol

on the registration page ? its just a name and email not much typing there :p

EDIT:

oh i just saw you made and first order :p well its still new so i might to adjust few things here and there :p

Last edited:

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM

It's feature to prevent copy paste spammers. Idk if i want to turn it on :p

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Are you in EU?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
In his webbsite.. i see now :) forget my question

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

charlieuk!

19/3/18
Went to the website filled out a request and also emailed Patryk for datewheel alignment a month ago, he went MIA.
anyone else heard anything recently?

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Went to the website filled out a request and also emailed Patryk for datewheel alignment a month ago, he went MIA.
anyone else heard anything recently?

I'm here, i took a week off the forum.

Sorry about not responding on my website. I get too many new customers and can't accommodate everyone unfortunately :( i try my best

charlieuk!

19/3/18
I'm here, i took a week off the forum.

Sorry about not responding on my website. I get too many new customers and can't accommodate everyone unfortunately :( i try my best

gotcha. Appreciate the service and hard-work you provide for our members, thank you.