• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No movado?

Corteznnz

Looking Around
2/3/16
I've been looking around this forum and on dealer sites and I couldn't find any worthwhile movados. I understand that movado isn't necessarily the most sought after brand nor is it extremely popular but I really wanted to get one for my dad's birthday. I found some on silix but they're on probation so that's out of the question. Does anyone know where to find any? Ali?

Reactions: davewga

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Just send the pic of the watch you want to one of the TD and see if they can get it.

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
I've been looking around this forum and on dealer sites and I couldn't find any worthwhile movados. I understand that movado isn't necessarily the most sought after brand nor is it extremely popular but I really wanted to get one for my dad's birthday. I found some on silix but they're on probation so that's out of the question. Does anyone know where to find any? Ali?

Hi, what's your budget?

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
Movado's are not repped much because there not very expensive gen. Check eBay and get a good pre owned full set for under 1k

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
I know there are some members here who have some gens they probably would part with.

MisterGu

I'm Pretty Popular
3/10/13
You can try aliexpress. I've seen rep Casio's on there. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitefire98

Known Member
14/2/16
As others have said, there is a reason it isn't rep'd (a lot at least). Most worthwhile reps run $200+, with $200 being on the pretty low end of a decent rep. You can find Movado, new on a gray dealer site starting in that range or even a little less.