• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CBR Being deployed- your messages here.

iphreak

Renowned Member
28/8/09
I would like to say thanks to CBR! First off, Thank You for doing what you do, protecting us from the BIG MEAN world is honorable, and I thank you. Secondly, CBR helped me very much around here, he more than likely does not know it, but I read through a great many of his posts.

I hope and pray that you stay safe and come home soon.

D

d4m.test

CBR,

We share the same background and experiences, and I more than understand what it is you are going through and about to undertake. Lord knows I've been there...

Wear a great rep, don't talk to sailors or take any wooden nickels, and keep your head down and your pecker up.

Godspeed, my friend.

BOD

doctorron

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/07
CBR, the very best of luck and a safe return. Keep your head down brother.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
CBR,
We'll keep your spot warm for you. Be careful out there, Brother.
God Bless you and all who serve to protect our way of life.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
T, take care of yourself brother. :) The Champagne room awaits your safe return. ;)

jmb

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/09
From a vet. let me just remind you to "keep your head down", but you already know that. Be careful, kick some a$$, and hurry back!

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
God bless and protect. Come home safe. Thank you for the generosity you've shown me.

aceman_1

Known Member
14/12/08
Wherever you're going, be safe getting there, staying there, and coming back from there. Thanks for your service.

Monicker

Known Member
9/9/09
CBR, I haven't had the chance to talk to you yet, but you have my undying gratitude and respect for protecting our great nation. Stay safe!

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Godspeed CBR. I enjoy many of the freedoms I have today to the sacrifices made by folks like you. For this, I thank you.

CBR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/7/07
Guys (and Ladies) Im not entirely sure how I missed this other than I simply have not had the time to spend searching the dark corners of the forum recently.

But I want to thank each and every one of you for your kind words.

I will make a couple general statements, and some assumptions can be made from them.

I will not be going to Iraq or Afghanistan.
I am no longer in the US Military (specifically my Beloved USMC)
I am however employed by the US Govt.
I will spend a good portion of the time from January 2010 to September 2010 on large ships. And a smaller portion of the time on boats and an even smaller amount of time on land.
I will be spending ALOT of time with members of one of the worlds most feared military groups (NO NOT THE US COAST GUARD) or my dear friends with the Australian Marines (GOD has a special place set aside for you boys...)

I would like to thank 747 for his kindness here... He is a true friend (has long passed the status of e-friend) and if all goes well I will attend an Australian G2G when I am back!!!

Ive made so many friends here that its difficult to name you all, so I wont even try. I have been told that internet access is going to be fairly available so I will keep in touch as much as I can while gone.

Thank you again... And I will find a very special Avatar and signature to leave up while Im gone!

T

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Glad to hear you won't be in any danger in the sandbox, but best of luck my friend, take care! And if you don't come back to the forums I'll hunt you down and slap you with a Big Egiziano.

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
cbr,
you are a stand up fantastic member of this forum and i was worried there for a moment as i was reading through this thread that you would be absent. i do hope your presence remains throughout your posting. good luck and come back in one piece. god bless.

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
I have been told that internet access is going to be fairly available so I will keep in touch as much as I can while gone.

No problems bouncing off a MILSTAR to post on a forum about smuggling counterfeit goods into the US from a communist country, right? :D

Be safe T!

Nop

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
enjoy your time mate ........eat well .........................

vanatic99

Known Member
16/9/09
As a Noob with the back of my new TT Sub removed, CBR came to my rescue just before I could do any damage! He voluntered to correct the alignment of my dial, adjust it, seal it up and several other things all for free. A very nice guy who knows his watches. Good luck to you CBR.