• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My madison is 2 years old, just sharing some pics with u all

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
yep she turned two years old , can u say proud dad lol it is simply amazing how big she is now and watching her grow is an honor for me, i cant believe how smart she is becoming , seems like yesterday she couldnt do anything but lay around and cry and poopy lol, now she can still do it all but she can run and play and mumble and cry and poopy , lol
i m just sharing her growing up with u guys, i have done this since i started on our cool forums and some will remember her when she was born , so i figured u guys would get a kick out of seeing her growing up , enjoy it was chilly today but sunny so we had her party at our local park and had just family and some of our close friends and there children around to share our joy!! enjoy my friends and i hope each and all of u r as fortunate and blessed as i have been , take care rbj69

anticipation pics and getting everything ready for the hot dogs and food lol

this is the little slide she loves

this is her first attempt on the big twirly slide and now we cant stop her lol she loves it , cant u tell

she finished blowing out the candles and ready to dig in lol

now we r opening her gifts this her i want to show u what i just got face lol

hope u enjoy my little madi's 2 year old birthday party

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
[smilie=angel13.gif]

I want a little girl....I could just...GRRRRRRRR....My 5yr old son somtimes!....LoL...

wheres her pam?....LOL

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
lol

the only problem with having a girl is she will get u wrapped around her little finger and she knows u wont spank her lmao that parts sucks for me lol

but dare u ask where her pam is , hell she had one when she was a few months old , she like them bigg so she chose a fiddy lmao enjoy , i bet u werent ready for me to answer so quickly , were u ? , lmao

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Cool! I wonder what she'll be wearing on her 10th birthday.

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Damn, Joe, I remember when you first posted her pic when she was itty-bitty! She's a doll!!!

You're gonna have your hands full in about 10-12 years. I'm assuming you already have your shotgun ("you wanna take my daughter WHERE?")

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
joe-

:D

very nice!
Enjoy Enjoy!

Roeod4

Respected Member
14/3/06
Congrats Joe!

We took my son to Vegas on his first birthday and Chuckie Cheese on his second. Upgrade as far as he was concerned, but a huge downgrade for us. LOL I think we are going back to Vegas this year, if I have any say in it.

She is really cute Joe and you are going to have many many problems when she hits dating age, which with todays kids could be in a few months. LOL Just trying to scare you.

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:) :) Congrats Joe. You're a lucky man. There is nothing better than being a DAD!! :) :)
:D :D Here are my two little trouble makers William and Aaron. 6 and 4 years old :shock: :shock: Where did the time go!! :?: :?:
9.11.2005%20067.jpg

higgy

Respected Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Great pictures Joe, thanks for sharing!!!!!!!! :D

Higgy

Bigshooter

Banned
15/3/06
She's a beauty, I'll try not to let my wife see this post, she's already got ideas about trying to have a girl and seeing yours will just get her going.

Tink131

16/3/06
She is adorable, Joe!! Almost makes me want to have another (the operative word being ALMOST!!) I've said it before to the guys who talk about their little ones, "Where does the time go?" Yesterday mine were running around doing crazy stupid little kid stuff and now they are in Iraq (2 of them were- but they're back now- phew!) and going to college and getting married!!! It was just YESTERDAY- really it was! She's beautiful- enjoy every moment!
Tink