• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My latest watch, AP Ruben Baracello

dez82

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/08
IMG_0993.jpg

I will try to shoot som better pics another day.

geo1nah2a

Known Member
29/9/06
I have the same one in SS. A great watch :) I will get the gold version soon ;)

PS : Get an allen wrench set to tighten the screws, both front and back. Trust me on that: at least 3-4 were working their way to the place where all loose screws go. One on the back actually escaped ;)

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

SPELLING!!! Do you know it?! :p

It´s "Rubens Barrichello"
AudmrsPigRubnsBarrich_LRG.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.

dez82

23/6/08
geo1nah2a said:
I have the same one in SS. A great watch :) I will get the gold version soon ;)

PS : Get an allen wrench set to tighten the screws, both front and back. Trust me on that: at least 3-4 were working their way to the place where all loose screws go. One on the back actually escaped ;)

I actually did tighten the screws unfortunately one of the screws broke although I didn´t screw it that hard.

So does anyone know if the screws go all the way through the case and are attached to the screw nuts on the back?

And is it possible to get hold on these kind of screws from any dealer?

In the meanwhile I did glue back the screw but if the screw goes all the way through the case maybe it is better to try to get a new screw or else the screw nut on the other side falls off.

dez82

23/6/08
Spirit said:

SPELLING!!! Do you know it?! :p

It´s "Rubens Barrichello"
AudmrsPigRubnsBarrich_LRG.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.

Hey don´t shoot the messenger I only used the same spelling that can be found in the dealers webshops. :lol:

RayBelCons

4/12/08
Very very nice. In fact, Love a first sight. Been sitting on a Hublot decision, but this is much better! Did a google and 4 out of the first six were on the Scam list. Care to give more details about where and how much?

dez82

23/6/08
Thanks guys.

I bought it from a dealer that has been a preferred dealer here before but not any longer. Perfect Clones and I paid 365 usd for the watch.

You can choose to have it with ceramic bezel but I choose the one with pvd bezel because the dial on this one is the most accurate.

Hope it is ok to mention PC although he´s not a preferred dealer.

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Re: My latest watch, AP Rubens Barrichello

dez82 said:
Hey don´t shoot the messenger I only used the same spelling that can be found in the dealers webshops. :lol:

:lol:

I know, mate! I have seen this spelling on the dealers before, it´s really funny (and hideous at same time) :lol:
...Enjoy your watch, it´s all that matters after all.

8)
Cheers,
Spirit.

EDIT> ....as long as it doesn´t have "Ruben Baracello" engraved on any part of the watch, or it would be suicide worth. (I once bought a rolex that had "Oyster PEPETUAL" printed on the dial.) OH MAN...that was the most annoying thing I have ever seen on a watch.. rofl... returned it just after I got it.

RayBelCons

4/12/08
Thxs for the info. I'll be sure to buy from a dealer on the RWI list. I'm having issues with the Genuine at $79K. Not in my lifetime.

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
MORE pictures more pictures more picturessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Re: My latest watch, AP Rubens Barrichello

RayBelCons said:
"...I'm having issues with the Genuine at $79K..."

ROFL!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

boston

7/5/06
What a beautiful watch. I am really considering getting one. How is the quality of the rep strap. It looks pretty nice in the pics.

dez82

23/6/08
Yes it's a beauty.

The strap is ok but it could be much better.

Sperry

2/8/07
wHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO LOOK FOR REPLACEMENT STRAPS FRO AP?

Sperry

2/8/07
I am looking to get this rep but I have a feeling getting a decent strap under 200 bucks is going to be hard.

Sperry

2/8/07
hk45ca said:
http://www.formula1.com/results/driver/2009/8.html :D

I left a message for Ruben Baracello to see if he has any extras! :lol: