• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Journey with DC - Dealer Clocks

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
Hi all,

am new to this forum which I found very helpful and now I am just after placing the order with Daniel from Dealer Clocks and I will post a couple of posts as things move and some real life review once the watch gets delivered with some real photos etc..

Sep 12th I have contacted Daniel (who was super helpful) via whatsapp to discuss a couple of models and I made my decision to order this lovely watch: https://dealerclocks.to/big-bang-chronograph-ice-bang-ceramic

Sep 13th (today) I have placed the order via their online shop and received an email of confirmation. Within 24hrs I received an email from Daniel informing me that they are checking their stock and will get back to me soon.

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
In the evening of my first day (Sep the 13th) I received an email from Daniel asking to make a bank transfer to a German Bank Account. I made the transfer right away awaiting to hear from them with QC photos etc.. Very excited, hoping I made a good decision...

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
Day 3 - payment received by CD, email delivered informing me that QC photos will be ready soon enough. Very good experience so far!

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
Hi all again, day 5 an email came from the CD saying that they have the watch and are currently inspecting it and I will receive photos from QC once the watches are inspected and tested. Very exciting indeed! :)

Very good customer service so far and very impressive. Hope the watch will be as good as in the photos they use for advertising on their website too!

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
Day 6 - QC photos provided. A couple of photos slightly out of focus. The watch looks really good overall however I noticed that a small piece of the case (made of ceramic) is chipped off / or the 2 parts simply do not fit / and there is a small hole from the side of the case next to the winder which does not look good at all indeed. Sent an email to Daniel, awaiting their response, hoping the faulty part will be replaced. Daniel replied right away saying they will have a look into it. Again perfect work by the customer service part of the team.

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
Day 7 - Daniel from DC emailed informed me that he checked the watch personally and found the defect and is going to replace the watch. Great customer service so far.

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
Day 9. Slightly disappointing day.

Received QC photos of another piece with 4 visible defects. One of the visible screws damaged, one of the buttons on the side chipped, engraving very poor compared to the first one and letters were not even in 1 line and the clasp was not straight but slightly bent.. Hoping I will be able to receive the watch of the quality advertised on the website with no visible flaws for this much money...

Anyways, email sent to Daniel awaiting their reply..

Quick update - Day 9 - Daniel emailed informing me that he is going to exchange the watch for another piece. Customer service is truly good, hope the product will be good too, 3rd time lucky!

Last edited:

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
Day 25. I have received another photo of re-built watch that seems more than perfect in QC photos. Daniel did not let me down once again. Shipment to be organized shortly and I will make a hands-on review once delivered.

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
Day 27 my new watch was shipped. Love the way Daniel sends photos all the way incl. labels etc. So far I feel like I am getting better service than in many EU countries I deal with on weekly basis! :)

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
20.10.2020 the watch was delivered. Looks OUTSTANDING and of a very high quality at the first glance, will do further review once I get more time to look at the watch when I am back home later as I had to leg it and I accidentally met the mailman at my door and just quickly opened the package to have look! :) :) will get some good photos for my last post too.

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
Guys, my new watch is simply perfect and I am a perfectionist by nature and I would not be happy with poor quality. Daniel did his absolute best and returned the watch to the factory twice before shipping the perfect piece. The customer service was a lot better than EU/UK based companies´ customer service I deal with on regular basis too. You must experience yourselves to understand. I am very happy I decided to choose Daniels company over one more I was talking to online (not listed here) to buy my high end replica watch. If I put my genuine Breitling watch next to the Hublot I got from Daniel you cannot see a difference in the overall quality and/or materials and you cannot tell the Hublot is not genuine. (I did own genuine Hublot in the past and cannot see any difference by looking/feeling/handling the watch really).

My own score:

WATCH CRAFTSMANSHIP 5 OUT OF 5
VISUAL LOOK 5 OUT OF 5
MATERIALS USED 5 OUT OF 5
CUSTOMER SERVICE 5 OUT OF 5
SHIPPING TIME 4 OUT OF 5 (12 DAYS and that is just me being me - a spoilt European me used to the next day delivery :) )

OVERALL EXPERIENCE 5 OUT OF 5

The only PROBLEM as of today: I want to order another piece (different brand) from Daniel already so I will have to spend more money! :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you - to admins of this server - and thank you, Daniel for your TOP service and product.

A couple of photos in the following post.

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
Photos of my new watch.
8X0xrgw
sV4d9YN
fv2Xt89

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
Thank you very much for your support, I'm glad to hear you're happy and satisfied with it!
Wear it in good health!

Daniel

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
To follow up on our whatsapp message exchange: I have a NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE. Bought €400 watch, everything was fine for a couple of weeks and after that the mechanism was faulty making ridiculous noise every time something moved inside (automatic Hublot replica). Contacted Daniel and was told to go to my "local watchmaker" to get the watch serviced. Impossible as nobody wanted to touch them when they saw it is a replica. Well wasted €400 and no customer service. My advise is do NOT buy from this dealer and try another one. At €400 mark you have a right to receive a very decent piece. If I spent like €20 (Chinese market price for a cheap one) or €50 I would not even have the nerve to say a word as I am still being reasonable. Rgds, Mick.

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
Hi Mick,

I've reviewed your order, and also the short correspondence you had with us over whatsapp.

The watch was received on October 22nd 2020 and approximately 1 month later on November 25th 2020 you mentioned that the watch had some noise, and sent Daniel a video.
You mentioned that there's noise every time the automatic rotor moves and spins, and it should not sound this way; instead it should be silent like all your manual watches.
Daniel did explain to you why the rotor noise is inherently present for the 7750 movement, and mentioned that it's possible to oil / lubricate the rotor bearings to reduce the noise, if you could find a watchsmith to do the work locally, or alternatively we will be willing to do it for you if you send the watch back to us for service.

We didn't get a confirmation from you on how you would like to proceed after our last message, besides a comment from you saying that you're not a watchsmith.

Regardless of all that's transpired, I would still like to be able to resolve the 'noise' issue for you, so if you could contact Daniel on email or whatsapp, he will send you details on how you can ship the watch back to us for service. We may not be able to make the rotor noise completely disappear, but on my part I will have our watchsmith do the work to reduce the rotor noise as much as possible, and I will review it personally to make sure the sound is within acceptability.

Regards,
Sam

Reactions: rufus014

Slavi76

Looking Around
3/3/24
Благодаря ви много за подкрепата, радвам се да чуя, че сте щастливи и доволни от това!
Със здраве да се носи!

Даниел
Здравейте, това е официалният сайт за избор и поръчка на часовник от вас.