• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What have I got?

nielsen

I'm Pretty Popular
22/1/08
I bought this all ceramic top gun from Pure Time a while back but it just isn't me. Thus I'm going to put it up for sale but I don't know whether this is a V1 or a V2, or something entirely different. Can someone please identify it for me.
topgun.jpg

and here's the back....

topgunback.jpg

nielsen

I'm Pretty Popular
22/1/08
Please...... I want to put this up for sale tomorrow.

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
if you gotta better picture of the crown it's the easiest tell.

the crown looks like a V1 to me but im definitely not 100% sure. need better lightening.

"The v2 crown has too dark of Ti colour"

P3097848.jpg

caseback looks like a v1 too by looking at the thicker outer black ring.

P3097901.jpg

nielsen

I'm Pretty Popular
22/1/08
Thanks very much for that. Judging by what you say it is a V1. Maybe what I'll do is post it for sale tomorrow with a good photo of the crown and a warning that I think it is a V1 but am not positive.

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
Thanks very much for that. Judging by what you say it is a V1. Maybe what I'll do is post it for sale tomorrow with a good photo of the crown and a warning that I think it is a V1 but am not positive.

im sure a few others will chime in by the end of the night. it's a safe bet that it's a V1 now that im taking a second look at it. take a look at the crown yourself... it's a pretty easy indicator.