• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My go-to TD - Lucy

Jooc10

17/3/15
I have purchased a couple of watches from Lucy very recently and also right now in the process of placing another order before the one in the mail even arrives to me.

Lucy is very meticulous in the way she carries out her work, this is evident in her QC. Furthermore, she pays attention to the conversation between yourself and her, and takes the time to address the questions one at a time. I find that level of service valuable because she provides very good insight of the watch scene and models out there to assist me to make informed decisions about my purchases. I like that she gets her watchmaker to check for dust and ensure the movement is working before sending it out. I would highly recommend her to be the dealer of your choice.

Reactions: gaggelak

gaggelak

Horology Curious
7/1/21
Hi Jooc. Lucy sure is a great dealer, and i have also purchased from her.
Recently i ordered two new watches, and she has not responded for over a month.
Is this something you have experienced?

Jooc10

17/3/15
I usually send her a gentle follow up email after 1.5 - 2 weeks to ensure things are tracking along. The reply time varies as she may have some personal matters happening in her life. She does update her section on the thread when things do get pushed out a bit on her end.

Have you sent a follow up email lately? Also what watches did you purchase? With VSF it may be a waiting period before the factory releases a new batch and you might just be in the waiting phase.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friend,

Real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,
yes,the situation of me is not too good in recent weeks indeed,

my daughter was sick,the raids happened again,etc in recent weeks made me chaotic indeed,
affected my work,I can't work normally,

but these bad situation turned better now already,I can work better now too,

thank you for your choose and trust,I will try my best for you on QC and test of your watches for sure,
just friend,please resend me new emails when I didn't reply you,

you can send me a new email,and tell me your nickname in your email,then I can know your order and reply you at once when I see it,
thank you very much for it.

Regards
Lucy

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Hi Friend,

Real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,
yes,the situation of me is not too good in recent weeks indeed,

my daughter was sick,the raids happened again,etc in recent weeks made me chaotic indeed,
affected my work,I can't work normally,

but these bad situation turned better now already,I can work better now too,

thank you for your choose and trust,I will try my best for you on QC and test of your watches for sure,
just friend,please resend me new emails when I didn't reply you,

you can send me a new email,and tell me your nickname in your email,then I can know your order and reply you at once when I see it,
thank you very much for it.

Regards
Lucy
Lucy
Do you use WhatsApp? I’ve emailed twice but got no response.

tacomn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/23
usa
I'm in the same boat. Have a paid order, waiting to hear back from Lucy too. @truetime168
How long have you not heard back from her/ timeframe from your emails not getting response?

I was setting up my order recently with her and she was constantly and consistently answering back. I did though ask to make an adjustment to my order and have not received a reply since sending payment. It has only been about a week though and like I said, before sending payment she was answering every email of mine in under a day or so.

Jooc10

17/3/15
How long have you not heard back from her/ timeframe from your emails not getting response?

I was setting up my order recently with her and she was constantly and consistently answering back. I did though ask to make an adjustment to my order and have not received a reply since sending payment. It has only been about a week though and like I said, before sending payment she was answering every email of mine in under a day or so.
I have not heard from @truetime168 since 13th Jan 2023.

Been quite patient throughout as it's part of the hobby but would be good to get an update and know where things are at. My pieces have been sitting close to half a year with her.

Sigmund

Known Member
Certified
17/9/22
i am in the same situation. until Friday she contacted me every day as soon as the payment was received, she has not been heard from since!

Sigmund

Known Member
Certified
17/9/22
whether any administrator can investigate, things are not clear. some users who have paid have not been contacted since 23/01. while I was contacted until Tuesday 14/02 and silence after payment.