• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first TD rep purchase from Lucy

Alwaysblue99

18/7/20
So I wanted the Spectre super rep as a new purchase.
i looked around and the general consensus was that you always get a quality piece from Lucy.
placed the order, commenced the waiting game.
QC pics came and looked fine to me, not good enough for Lucy and the watch was rejected as it had a low vph and Lucy wasn’t willing to take the risk.
waiting again
second set of QC pics arrived and again looked good to me, Lucy’s watchsmith looked it over and it was all good.
confirmed as posted and tracking given I wasn’t sure how long it would take but I’m really please to say it arrived in just a few days.
i couldn’t be happier with the watch it is beautiful.
thanks Lucy for taking the time to get it right for me, now I have the watch in my hands I have to say the wait was worth every minute.
you won’t go wrong with ordering through Lucy, you may wait for the right piece but it is worth it in the end to get the perfect example.

wbl6e

Do not accept unsolicited offers
6/8/19
Great looking watch!! What version of rep is this? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alwaysblue99

18/7/20
I don’t know the exact version number but it is the latest one, definitely not version 1 though. With hindsight I would have bought the NATO with it as I never use it

Reactions: wbl6e