• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ariel castro sentenced

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
That's right to leave him suffering and rot until he die, too easy for him if he get a death penalty.

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
They should chain him up and let him get beat and raped everyday

like he did to those 3 girls for 10 years...

an eye for an eye

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
Better to off him and spend taxpayer's money on something better

Luthier

30/9/09
We became addicted to Courts shit. Country has serious problems, and media pushing this crap 24/7.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
That's actually more expensive in some States. Either way I hope he spends the next 30 years having caks to his arse .

Yeah. It's incredibly expensive and inefficient to have all those appeals. The system should be changed.

Have the guards pay an inmate with a pack of smokes to shank low lives like him. Way cheaper and very effective.

smokiedabong

22/8/12
These type of offenders don't have a good life in jail. I think killing him is the easy way out.
There should be a soviet style camp for these type of offenders where they should be worked like dogs every day and pay for their own jail time costs and if they refuse left to starve.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
These type of offenders don't have a good life in jail. I think killing him is the easy way out.
There should be a soviet style camp for these type of offenders where they should be worked like dogs every day and pay for their own jail time costs and if they refuse left to starve.

It's definitely easier on our wallets.

+1 for working them like dogs. Cleaning up litter, roadkill, other undesirable stuff rather than reading and lifting weights.

The money ought to go to their victims as well.

DoubleWristed

24/5/12
That son of a bitch's statement was disgusting. He should have been beheaded in the facking court room for that alone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
We became addicted to Courts shit. Country has serious problems, and media pushing this crap 24/7.

Media is a whore who would sell their mother for trp ratings.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk