• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first Replica and could not be happier with Tony's service from ASIAN7750

Yandes

Horology Curious
12/8/22
Yes, after 25+ gen purchases over the past 12 years, I was curious about these "Super Clones" and considering the bastar*s wouldn't sell me one, I did some research, ended up on this site and looked at Trusted Sellers. ASIAN7750 stood out, as obviously, he knows his watches.
Aug 12 we started correspondance, Tony advised me of which factory was best with certain models and decided to go with a VSF Submariner 41mm 126610 LN 904L VS3235 and today Sept 1, watch arrived in Austalia. Transit time was around 12 days. Communictions were exemplary, that is, bloody good! Tony answered all my questions, and assured me, as a first time purchaser, all along. My last email to him were my apologies for hassling him so much, but next time, I will just pay the money and wait for the watch.
As for the quality of the watch, as stated, I have heaps of gens, Omega, Tudor, Sinn, Panerai etc. haha. Considering all that, I now have a Rolex, without paying the Rolex premium, if there were such a thing.
If you are thinking of purchasing from Tony, I fully recommend it, feel free if you have any questions, hit me up.

Reactions: Bvp1789

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
How can I contact Tony to order? Sorry I’m new on here.
Please read in the TD Section - you can find the dealers listed with their websites and wail Adressen there. Or you contact him via PM.

But read the Newbies Section at first… you must imagine, that half of the posts in this forum are such like this if every new member asks the same questions…

LittleUnclee

Horology Curious
10/8/22
I ordered one DJ from Tony and shipped it to Vietnam on 23 August, but now I have no idea where it is. Tony's agent doesn't give him the tracking code, and I don't understand why. I know Tony is a great TD but it still let me down...

Yandes

Horology Curious
12/8/22
Hang in there. Mine disappeared for a time and then popped up. Lots of problems with Covid lockdowns in Shenzhen where all shipping goes thru.

LittleUnclee

Horology Curious
10/8/22
Hang in there. Mine disappeared for a time and then popped up. Lots of problems with Covid lockdowns in Shenzhen where all shipping goes thru.
Bc the agent said the watch had arrived in Ha Noi on 31 August, a week from now, and Vietnam domestic shipment never took so long.