• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First Order With InTime

Bimota

Horology Curious
7/5/22
Hello fellow members,

I just placed my first order with InTime for a Clean Factory 116500 Rolex Daytona (Panda). I also have a genuine Rolex Sea Dweller that I semi-regularly wear, but I wanted a high quality Rolex replica that I can wear in the in between times when I’m not wearing my Sea Dweller. The credit card payment involves a few additional steps, but I messaged Ryan to be sure it’s all on the level, and he responded to explain that the added credit card steps are necessary due to the nature of the watches being “replicas.” Ryan seems to have a great reputation here, so I’m good with the transaction so far. Anyway, I’ll post my impressions when the Daytona arrives.

Reactions: Zednice

Bimota

Horology Curious
7/5/22

I received my Rolex Daytona from InTime. Clean Factory definitely creates true 1:1 Rolex replicas. I am completely impressed with the quality of workmanship, and attention to detail. I’ve worn the Daytona for a week now, and it maintains excellent time (actually better than my genuine Rolex Sea-Dweller). Even comparing a Clean Factory Rolex side by side to a genuine Rolex, it’s virtually impossible to distinguish the Clean Factory from the genuine Rolex. The way I see it, my Daytona is 99.9% of a genuine Daytona for 1/30 of the price. Additionally, InTime, has the most wonderful customer service, and kept me updated via email at every stage of the process.

Reactions: Kai666