• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first order with InTime - Sea Dweller DeepSea

filius

Looking Around
5/12/19
Just placed the order for SEA-DWELLER DEEPSEA 116660 "D-BLUE" V10 1:1 NOOB BEST EDITION A3235. I will keep you updated about the progress...

Reactions: trc199

Soobs

Horology Curious
15/1/20
Did you get it?. Pictures would be great please. How was your experience?

LHD_Kid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/20
I just ordered the exact same piece. How was it?
Would like an opinion from someone with one in their hands!

Last edited:

LHD_Kid

6/4/20
I have received the QC pictures and honestly, it looks quite good. Certainly nothing glaringly wrong to refuse delivery.

Also received the attached. Is a 10 second per day accuracy realistic? If so, would be more than happy with that.

I will take a full set of pictures once it arrives...

SeanKly

11/1/17
I’ve just ordered a noob V10 Sub from InTime as well and my time graph showed 6 seconds per day. How realistic that will be I’m not sure.

I’ve had no issues in the past with InTime at all and always been helpful and quick at replying to my questions.

Only thing I’m worried about is the postage this time. With everything going on I’m expecting big delays. And the watch was send via 4PX whom I’ve never heard of before.

Good luck with your new watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jamie E

Downing

8/3/20
I just ordered the exact same piece. How was it?
Would like an opinion from someone with one in their hands!

I have the same rep, NOOB v10 of the DeepSea D-Blue ref 116660, and I'm totally satisfied with it. Had it for some months now. Mine runs fast abt 5 seconds a day (after having used it daily in the wrist some weeks). I also own the very first rep of the model, NOOB as well, and the new v 10 compared to it is has really got much better (dial color, bracelet, etc.). I guess it's quite near the GEN looking by the naked eye (though havent seen a GEN live). Even the weight of the watch is near the gen.

Starl0rd

Looking Around
30/4/20
You already got the Watch? Looking to buy the SEA-DWELLER DEEPSEA 116660 "D-BLUE" V10 1:1 NOOB BEST EDITION A3235 from InTime and would appreciate some pics and opinion on the watch.

riso1983

9/12/15
Slovakia
Hi guys, haven't been here for a while... this SEA-DWELLER DEEPSEA 116660 "D-BLUE" V10 1:1 NOOB BEST EDITION A3235 looks fantastic if the accuracy you have mentioned is real. Is the offer from in time still on? And how much were those? Thx