• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Miralemcc, greetings from Germany

Miralemcc

Horology Curious
7/7/14
Hello replica-watch.info world.

I am honored to be part of this great fourum.

As a speech maker, online marketer, and a teen-businessman, being 19 years old, and wearing AP, Rolex, Hublot or Cartier on your wrist, from my experience, gives me a stronger presence and power of influence. Everyone likes to listen to a well-dressed, mannered and well-spoken kid, with an awesome watch, rather than a swag-styled idiot, I guess.

I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina, I travel mostly, and currently I am in Augsburg, Germany writing this to you guys. Tomorrow I am heading for Riga, Latvia. I never managed to find great replica watches, until 1 month ago, when I bought a submariner for 1k that was awesome. Later on I found a site that sold that watch for 300 dollars with the EXACT pictures, which got me disappointed. To be honest, my pocket can afford 10k for a watch, but I have never fancied it. I would rather saved up my money, for future investments, then spend money on luxurious toys. As a new member, can you guys instruct me to good sellers of high quality replica's, some websites or anything. Any price is ok, I don't mind paying nice money for a good thing. I would buy 4-5 watches for start lol.

In my ''collection'', I've got around 30 watches, that I bought in last 6-7 months. I only wear high quality DeepSea Dweller, Daytona and Submariner. Everything else is trash (not really, but not as good as these three guys)

Cheers, thank you all!

Miralemcc

Horology Curious
7/7/14
Bump guys. Figured out the forum, I go to DEALERS tab, and I can see about 15-20 genuine watch sellers. The problem is, they do not have a website or a catalog?

Can anyone explain me? Cheers