• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Experience so far with Sead

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
First contact: Feb 12 inquired about IWC Mark XVII

Feb 14 Sead confirms he can get me the watch

Feb 15, get payment info from Sead

Feb 17 send payment through

Feb 18 get QC Pics

Feb 27 Approve QC pics

March 1 Sead Emails me asking phone number which is needed in order to post the watch, I respond same day

March 8 I send Sead email, havent received it yet anything and just want to know tracking number

March 9 I get sent a tracking number, just a number not which service it was sent with, I respond same day asking which service so I can look it up

March 14, send email again because no response, again asking for which service it was sent with, I have tried the tracking number on may sites and nothing comes up

Twinny

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/11/18
EU
I must have bought 40 watches from Sead and all of them arrived. In many cases, I didn't have a tracking number.

I recently received a watch from Sead from China and the shipment could not be tracked for almost three weeks.

And if a watch really doesn't arrive, he will send you a new watch.

He is an absolutely reliable person. I really can't understand that you have been registered here for 13 years and post such things.

What do you want to tell us with that?

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
I've ordered a lot of watches from Sead, never had problems, I've had a first DOA recently which he replaced without any issues.
He even got me some watch parts that other TDs couldn't, I am sick and tired of people who do not understand the rep world and give one of the best TDs a bad opinion because of that. It's especially shocking coming from a member that has been here for such a long time.

I am absolutely sure that Sead will get back to you and that you will receive the watch, so far from what you've written, I don't see anything wrong, just some delays which are more then normal in this world.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
check the email mate i have sent u link how to track the package

Reactions: mcboom

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Its simply a log of activity, so all you defenders, calm down, look at you all.. I never criticized his reliability, in fact if you look at the log his communication is top notch, gets back to me within a day! Top marks for that

Is this a section to kiss a dealers ass or to share you experience? I expected you guys to all come out of the woodwork and attack anyone that says otherwise about your Dealer.. I have waited much longer for a watch from other dealers, so believe me I am a patient man who is very experienced in the game. So all you fanboys above attacking anyone that dares say otherwise or have a different experience to you, and replying with your typical "that people dont understand the game", please don't make me laugh.. You remind of Apple fanboys, if anyone says anything otherwise they all attack the customer, "you dont know what your doing" , "your not using it right" blah blah.. like acult. If you have had a great experience good for you, mine so far hasn't been bad, but average mainly due to the postage

Customer feedback is the cornerstone to improving your services, in this case the postage service appears to be failing Sead. He sent me the tracking site today (thankyou Sead), and the number doesn't work, package cant be found.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
lol, just calling it like I see it, not triggered at all.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Someone has a heavy flow
happy tampon GIF by South Park

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
mate , the package is tracked , its already inside australia
if u cant track with link than u can track it with 17track.net or parcelsapp.com
i feel im on probation with all the reviews all of sudden, lol
anyway guys u have to keep in mind, this is tricky business , its not straight on like everything else thats why are always obstacles.
sometimes as simple as shipping can get very difficult, and sometimes getting the tracking can take time, and sometimes the packages changes 3 times tracking number until it moves.
all of us have to deal with shipping agency and rely on them with their service and hope for the best. is not as simple as going to the ups store or dhl, pack, ship here is ur tracking.
just from some older members here they know how was shipping before and how is now

doodlethru

It is fruit in the house!
Supporter
Certified
6/2/22
Germany
Don’t know if my two cents from a newbie like me matters, but I’ve ordered from td‘s in the past (not Sead yet, sorry for this 😉). The hint with 17track in my experience is a good one. Even in eu, 17track is more actual and more detailed then the tracking page of the shipping companies themselves .

My first order from a td took almost two months i think. Of course I was nervous and impatient, but everything went well.

I’ve read a lot of times it isn’t ama…
And so it is.
And maybe the expectations are the wrong.

Don’t want to offend somebody, but I got known of this thread because scrolling down the homepage of rwi, was interested if there is a real problem…

The problem with thread-titles like this is not the persons there using their time to read deeper in these threads, but the members they just read the title and maybe just keep only them in mind.

So maybe it would be better to share your experience, at a time these experiences have to be shared.
And that’s when everything went well or something really gone wrong.

The (normal) time between is just something between you and your td?

Reactions: Twinny and domiffm

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
17/03/22 Update, got message from Postage service package should arrive today
Ok, so you’re not unhappy but not happy either?
What’s the point of this “review” then?
Whats the point of a review?

-first and only warning, do not direct offensive language at other members, there was zero need to call names & it will not be tolerated here -

People review services all the time, not only when they are happy or not happy. It shares your experience with other people and provides feedback for the dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
ive had 4 packages lost from TDs over the past years. once it's in postal services hands it's russian roulette.. don't let the hype get to you and just chill.. if the package is lost the TD will replace.. the waiting is just part of the game..

Reactions: joeyc and mcboom

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
17/03/22 Update, got message from Postage service package should arrive today

Whats the point of a review? ** People review services all the time, not only when they are happy or not happy. It shares your experience with other people and provides feedback for the dealer.
Well, you got issues obviously, glad you wrote all that, that only shows what your opinions and reviews are worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcboom

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I remember ordering 1 watch off Sead where the watch arrived before I received the tracking number :ROFLMAO:

Actually said it to another buddy recently that my normal process when ordering is:
  1. Check out a watch
  2. Enquire with TD
  3. Pay
  4. Receive QC
  5. Approve (then forget about it)
  6. When it arrives, write a review.

Rearranging these steps does absolutely nothing other than waste time (your, their and sometimes it seems our)

Last edited: