• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My dream AP ROO Miami Blue Dial has been repped by APF!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
:ROFLMAO: so it's a genuine? This is why they call you Legend?
Yes it’s a gen. A lot of guys here own gens, often multiple ones and I personally don’t think it’s anything great owning them.
It’s only when the gen owners share their experience and maybe educate the community here on the gens vs reps differences or perhaps their own experiences with both, that makes the gen ownership meaningful for the rest.
The internet is full of gen watch pictures. Adding meaning to them on this forum will be difference we all can benefit from.

GiulioPapi

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/11/21
I would love to get one and try to mod a bit to make it a bit better but definitely need to wait for a model whit second@6.

I really cant live whit that moving second hands in hour counter!

Yours gen is simply stunning @legend

Reactions: legend

Micha-IN

Known Member
4/4/12
Germany
Did you not catch the lack of quick release on the QC pics ?
No qc pics of the back... my seller is trustfull normally. I don't care about the quick release. But the strap is worse I think then the Straps with qr.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
No qc pics of the back... my seller is trustfull normally. I don't care about the quick release. But the strap is worse I think then the Straps with qr.
I’m curious, do you have a picture of the straps? Also how do you know the straps are worse than the QR ones if you’ve not received QR straps, unless you have another watch with QR straps?

Reactions: TESLA760 and Allure

Micha-IN

Known Member
4/4/12
Germany
Is this an interrogation?

I uploaded pics. The straps with QR have a better texture, resemble more the textile texture as the GEN of you

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Is this an interrogation?

I uploaded pics. The straps with QR have a better texture, resemble more the textile texture as the GEN of you
yes the AP police thinks that what you wrote warrants a serious interrogation. But good thing I told them it was harmless and just for the sake of learning. So take it easy. I don’t think anyone else reading my question would see it as interrogation of any kind. You should see the kind of questions@BMW760 asks. He has made grown men regress to 2 year olds and suck their thumbs under the safety of a blanket with his questions and comments. 🤣

Last edited:

Micha-IN

Known Member
4/4/12
Germany
all good ;)
after all I would think twice about ordering this watch. My movement is not the smoothest running, too.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
all good ;)
after all I would think twice about ordering this watch. My movement is not the smoothest running, too.
Honestly you know already about the A7750 sec@12. It’s never going to be the best movement but the looks of the watch makes it up for many owners here. All the best.

Reactions: QueTip

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
So tempted to shoot on this even though my wrist would make this look like a overeized slab in my wrist

Physiopete

Supporter
Certified
5/7/16
Never really appealed to me this watch until I saw this in Harrods a few days ago since then I can’t stop looking at getting one