• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order

Zack2121

Horology Curious
16/3/17
I just placed my first order with Ryan and intime, he responded to my emails and their website seemed very professional. I ordered a Rolex GMT 2, to be honest Doing this for the first time is scary I feel as if I'm taking quite a leap of faith here!!! [emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from the RWI mobile app

ellist1234

Known Member
21/1/15
Uk
Don't worry. Also don't be scared if you don't get a immediate response to an email or the tracking stays in one place for ages. Before you know it you'll be wearing it and ordering your next two

chefzorba

20/5/16
Charlestown, SC
Take a leap with faith in knowing that intime is a great TD. First time jitters are fun. Once payment clears, you ok the qc pics, they send you the time graph, your watch says shipped, the game is on....and by game, I mean ordering a larger sized watch box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zack2121

Horology Curious
16/3/17
Thanks guys, yeah I have an 8 slot box right now filled with the basics, bulova, citizen, invicta, but I just wanna see something really cool in there and I'm the only one who needs to know it's a replica ???

Sent from the RWI mobile app