• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Movement identification Please.

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
Hey guys, It's been a loooooong time since I was active on the forums but that's about to change.

Forgive me if i'm doing anything wrong but hoping for someone to identify this movement.

Doing a favour for a buddy who has this (VERY) cheapie Yachhtmaster.

I thought it would be a DG2813 but I don't recognize this one.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'm thinking a clone of a Seiko nh35. Bridge is in the right location and orientation, but the rest is different....I'm kinda stumped.

Reactions: KushBandit

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
Thanks for your reply, a little more googling resulted in that it looks to be some sort of Shanghai 19 jewel zsh movement variant with autowind mechanism added. Closest thing I can find at least.

AcmeSix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/22
Florida
Any luck on this? I have the same movement and need a stem. It has the Balance aligned like a Seiko. I agree with you however that it also looks like the Shanghai 19 jewel with a rotor bolted on top of it.

Last edited:

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
Any luck on this? I have the same movement and need a stem. It has the Balance aligned like a Seiko. I agree with you however that it also looks like the Shanghai 19 jewel with a rotor bolted on top of it.
No sorry, the watch belonged to a buddy and when I couldn't identify or buy a new movement I gave it back to him as I am confident to do a whole movement swap but not to service one. Good luck with yours.