• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Most hated watch (design) features

Tim4682

Supporter
Certified
27/10/13
NC, USA
I’ll just say anything Richard Mille makes, horrendous looking watches. Not entirely sure how they are worth what they are but boy are they fugly as hell.
Ive always said the best business model is just making something (watch, purse, cars, etc) in a VERY limited run, give out a couple free to some super rich and/or celebritieies, and price it astronomically high. Whether its actually "worth it" is inconsequential. If you just price something stratospherically high and make it VERY limited then super rich will want it just to have it, regardless if its even nice or worth it lol

Reactions: Yasrolex and Feefo

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
I actually really really really like this watch
Like, really?

Second hand counterweight.
Too many kinds of finishing and materials overall (crown, bezel border, etc.).
But most of all, "Tachymetro"? For real? That word does not exist. It's either tachymetre, tachymeter or tachimetro.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Like, really?

Second hand counterweight.
Too many kinds of finishing and materials overall (crown, bezel border, etc.).
But most of all, "Tachymetro"? For real? That word does not exist. It's either tachymetre, tachymeter or tachimetro.
*Tacheometro

But yes. All right. Still love it. Maybe it's close to my heart because it's both a circuit close to my childhood home, as well as a swabian company producing it.

But I fucking love it

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Swabian is bad. Look how they talk....

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
Ive always said the best business model is just making something (watch, purse, cars, etc) in a VERY limited run, give out a couple free to some super rich and/or celebritieies, and price it astronomically high. Whether its actually "worth it" is inconsequential. If you just price something stratospherically high and make it VERY limited then super rich will want it just to have it, regardless if its even nice or worth it lol
Soooo basically more sense than money right?? Makes sense 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Feefo and Tim4682

Caril

Known Member
16/8/22
Portugal

Most watches associated with these two fine gentlemen.
I must confess I watched a few videos too many, and that I find some charm to this Michael guy, in the midst of gargantuan levels of schadenfreude.

Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Did I already mention single-hand watches?

Reactions: Buythedip