• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean solid caseback question, need advice.

Netbis71

15/4/15
Hi guys, I wanted to add nice Omega PO no chrono to my small collection with closed caseback and ETA clone, what are my options?

I was so close today to pull a trigger on Noob 1948 LMPO, already contacted TD for availability, but found here that second hand has orange tip instead of red as per gen this is major flaw to me, and bracelet is rather cheaply made without screws but with pressed pins, I am thinking at $388 it should be more accurate (dont care much about "swiss made" logo as it is so small hard to see naked eye, impossible to notice on wrist)

http://puretime02.com/omega-seamast...mited-edition-1948-1-1-noob-best-edition.html

All others PO's I see have clear casebacks, or decoplate Miyota which is not so reliable as ETA, do you have any other sugestions?

Until now I was in Panerai world for about a year and now trying to learn more about Omegas but dont see too many options with my preferences.

Tks.

Netbis71

15/4/15
The LMPO re-release isn't very good value considering it has the same flaws that could have easily been fixed, yet it's still priced at a premium. I think you'd be better off with a UPO. Have a look at some reviews, they're rated quite well: https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...icture-thread?highlight=ultimate+planet+ocean
Thanks thisnub.
This is exactly watch I wanted. I prefer UPO since it has a bracelet and orange second tip as per gen. LiquidMetal technology doesn't apply to rep anyways so UPO is my preference.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Peej

Horology Curious
21/10/15
Speaking of casebacks.......
Does anyone know if it's possible to switch my solid caseback from my UPO to my CrPO - which of course currently has a clear caseback?
Both are the same 45.5 size.
Mmmmm now..........