• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

pam 111 N noob light modded

Vinnie_79

Looking Around
30/6/13
First of all, this is my first post here in RWI forum...just wanna share my lovely pam 111. so sorry my english not too good. I am from Indonesia.

here some pictures of my pam that I modded a bit.

need some original ratchet and crown wheels part that polished, but it's hard to find in my country. hopefully someone want to sell their's...

pls advice...thx

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi Vinnie
Firstly welcome to RWI from Spain

Nice to see you have started a mod by yourself.
It seems a good attempt, but in order to make a better evaluation we would nned better macro pics.
Anyway, Congrats !

ALE

Vinnie_79

Looking Around
30/6/13
Hi Vinnie
Firstly welcome to RWI from Spain

Nice to see you have started a mod by yourself.
It seems a good attempt, but in order to make a better evaluation we would nned better macro pics.
Anyway, Congrats !

ALE

Thank you.... How to do photoshoot with better macro pics? Using what kind of camera....? Well.. After one day done mods... Now my pam runs faster 15 minutes heuheeheuhe.. Don't know how to fix it...

Jeremy

Renowned Member
16/6/13
Thank you.... How to do photoshoot with better macro pics? Using what kind of camera....?

Using a point & shoot in macro mode (typically represented by a flower icon) or even with an iPhone + olloclip lens. See tutorial in my signature.