• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NFL update....Pittsburgh got jacked

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
Just so everyone knows, the Squealers got their butts handed to them by Jacksonville. Not a fan of the Jags, just don't like the Steelers. :D

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
snielsen said:
Just so everyone knows, the Squealers got their butts handed to them by Jacksonville. Not a fan of the Jags, just don't like the Steelers. :D
Thanks for spoiling for all those on Tivo. :shock:

If you're going to give results of sporting events, please don't do so in the subject.

Now, I don't care really as I don't get much NFL over here, but if you'd have spoiled the results of the Philip Island MotoGP race here, I would have made it my life's mission to crush you and thwart you wherever you trod.

groovy

29/3/06
snielsen said:

Same here!

I enjoy watching the Steelers lose.

just looking at Bill Cowher makes me ill.

D

d4m.test

Steelers got jacked!!!!!!!!!

No, the Seahawks got jacked in the Superbowl.... I guess their 12th man wore stripes. I hope the Steelers go 8-8 for the season and don't make the playoffs.... bastards!!!! :lol:

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
Please accept my apologies to the forum members in the TIVO community. I wasn't thinking and my joy clouded my judgment. No more sports reporting from me, guaranteed!!!!

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
Hey... as long as the Bengals are winning and the Stealers (yes, the A is intentional) are losing, I'm a happy camper.

The Bengals deserve a good season.. they've sucked soo hard since 1992 that its not even funny anymore.