• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mod Squad member of the year 2011

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Where would we be without these guys? No one works harder than the Mod Squad. Whether it be sorting out a sales issue or keeping the peace on the boards these guys (and gal) give freely of their time to keep RWI a fun and safe environment for all.

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
Where would we be without these guys? No one works harder than the Mod Squad. Whether it be sorting out a sales issue or keeping the peace on the boards these guys (and gal) give freely of their time to keep RWI a fun and safe environment for all.

Who is the "gal"?!?!?!?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
LOL, see? She fits in so well you never noticed. :)
Do a search on her user name for some classic RWI threads. I recommend "an avatar for ahw676" for starters.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Don't forget Marvin! :lol:
MarvinCrossDress.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
If I put Marvin in there he'd bloody well win :lol:
You don't want to compete with someone (thing?) that gives stuff away and never has a harsh word.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
This was a hard one. I consider several of these people "friends", and consider them and even more as extremely valuable to this community.

Voted.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
The harder decision until now
There are very good contenders
Voted

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
I need three votes here!

All are worthy. Good God, this is a tough one......I'm abstaining for now, need to give it some thought and reflect on the last 12 months.

But huge thanks to all you guys (and gal) for the splendid work you do, for keeping this place in order and for making this the great place that it is.

RWI would not be the same without you.

THANK YOU.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
I need three votes here!

All are worthy. Good God, this is a tough one......I'm abstaining for now, need to give it some thought and reflect on the last 12 months.

But huge thanks to all you guys (and gal) for the splendid work you do, for keeping this place in order and for making this the great place that it is.

THANK YOU.

+ 1 Trillion

though i would have needed like 5 votes ;)

Voted for a hard working man out of the sales section :)

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I, like others, needed more than one vote........but voted.
happy-096.gif

I need three votes here!

THANK YOU.

Couldn't agree more my friend.
happy-096.gif