• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mod of the Year: 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurgerFlaggen

Renowned Member
1/1/07
United States
Ahw for only one reason. She's by far the best looking of the group.

And she bribed me with a pen.

X2

OK, gotta qualify this with the truth, which is that she is the one I've had the most interaction with - by far - which is empirical evidence that she is indeed doing her Mod duties with zealous diligence. She's well spoken, articulate, educated, holds varied creative habits, is genuinely engaging personally and yup, sheez reel purty too!
:)

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Go Guru, go ! :elvis:

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
My vote is not very objective, but Guru is a personal friend in life, so I'm voting for him. (Who said "nepotism" ?!) ;)

Thanks Pix for your kind words and your support you give to the forum as well

Hogan

Renowned Member
26/1/09
Had to go w/ahw!!!! Always been very nice when I've done something wrong. :)

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
AHW got my vote... she made my dad pens for christmas!

and he loves them by the way.

thanks AHW.

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
AHW got my vote... she made my dad pens for christmas!

and he loves them by the way.

thanks AHW.

Bribery works every time. Glad he likes them. Thanks for being my first sale ever. :)

Guys, thanks for all of the nice words of support. Given that I was practically RWI's joke when LoS abruptly promoted me, I'm just glad not to have gotten laughed out of the polls. I'll be very pleased if Guru wins, however. I'm perfectly satisfied that I've gotten votes from a lot of people that I really like and respect. Your confidence in me is all that I could ever hope for. But let's face it, Guru has experience and expertise to the thousands and thousands of noobs that I can't match. The best I can do is to say "um, ask that guy over there".

However, if I could ask for one thing, I'd like some recognition for some of the other guys who work just as hard here. Guana and Alvi are here practically every single day, are completely devoted to this forum, and help us to stay moderated around the clock. And poor subseeker does all of his work behind the scenes but nearly never posts. I'm guessing that a large percentage of folk don't even know the man is a moderator.

I don't want to sway anyone's vote. I just want to remind everyone we are truly a team. :)

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
They all work hard. But my vote for the only one I met. Very articulate and well spoken. Very classy even when the topic goes in the gutter.

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
your definitely right on ahw the whole team definitely works hard.

guanaco would have got my vote if you hadnt made those pens!! he was a reason i used to be on rwi all the time. guru definitely deserves to be up on top considering his expertise is priceless and this IS a watch forum.

but nonetheless. thanks mods for making this forum possible. you all saved me a TON of money and headache while also entertaining me for hours on end.

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
yes it is a great team, and not forgetting the new moderators like coldi, rooster...

THanks team... we keep RWI from harm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.