• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Miyota 9015 issues

234BUDs

22/7/17
Hello
I have BP 15300 that came last month. It was working well albeit a short power reserve. Now
I can't set the date the crown won't move to the date function but I can feel it click past it when I change the crown to adjust the time and the second hand doesn't hack anymore. What do I do? (Already emailed my TD)

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Just wait for your TD, he'll get back to you.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Where are you located? Better to get it sorted locally if possible.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
good, you are CONUS. Contact @vaccum @Strodda @katt @14060 or 16610? All are in the US so no customs concerns. See if they work on Miyotas, which I'm pretty sure they all do. Better then taking two customs risks shipping it back plus a several month wait. Can you post the link to what you bought? The BP should have a 9015 and it should hack.

234BUDs

22/7/17
good, you are CONUS. Contact @vaccum @Strodda @katt @14060 or 16610? All are in the US so no customs concerns. See if they work on Miyotas, which I'm pretty sure they all do. Better then taking two customs risks shipping it back plus a several month wait. Can you post the link to what you bought? The BP should have a 9015 and it should hack.

Do you think it will be expensive to fix. Since I received the watch a month ago unforeseen hospital bills have been racking up and I don't want to spend money I don't have. Would I be able to sell it on M2M provided that I alert the buyer to the issue?

Sent from the RWI App

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Did it have initially? My guess is repair will run in the neighborhood of $100 and is probably in the keyless. If money is tight, list it m2m with the issue disclosed. Better then hurting your finances dealing with this issue.