• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mirotime Review - Reship service after package being lost

Dongwon

EVA
29/5/22
South Korea
I placed an order for BT 116519 Greypanda with Mirotime on 2022/07/29, since they had it on hand and it was my frist time with Mirotime.

Was worried a little since I heard some negetive comments about Mirotime before, but gave it a try since it took a longtime for TD to get it! ( Have placed an order for the same watch on "Theonewatches" end of june, but switched to different Daytona after waiting about a month)

Well the QC and Shipping went well at the beginning, but the package tracking didn't update for about 20days so I asked Mirotime to check with the shipping company and finally today I got a message from Mirotime that the Package seems to got lost and he will prepare a new one for me right away!

The time line for my order with Mirotime :

2022/07/29 - Placed Order and Payment sent after Quick Chat via Whatsapp
2022/07/30 - Got QC via E-mail and confirmed with GL
2022/08/02 - Got Tracking numner with Photo Via Whatsapp
2022/08/19 - Asked Mirotime to check with Shipping company since there were no updates

( I have asked Mirotime to check, since I had two different watch sent from Marv the same day Mirotime shipped with same shipping company and the watches from Marv already arrived on 2022/08/09, and also another watch from Jtime arrived 2022/08/19 which was sent on 2022/08/12)
2022/08/29 - After Mirotime asked for Investigation for my package with the Shipping company, I got confirm that it was lost during transit

Well, Overall I think it was bad luck for my package being lost but it was good that Mirotime replied fast everytime and took responsibility to solve the problem together!

Hope I will get the new package fast with no issues this time!

Hope this post will help if anyone also has a problem with package lost with Mirotime!

Thanks