• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JBB (Jalan Bukit Bintang) new strap!

njeffrey3108

16/6/10
Hi guys, so recently I've been customizing my JBB! I bought this beautiful yellow croco strap from APbands and after I put it on, it looks gorgeous on my JBB! ;) Here are some photos for viewing. What do you guys think??

photo-2.jpg

sdfsdf.jpg

asdawef.jpg

asdfdf.jpg

photo-2-1.jpg

Photoon22-2-12at615PM.jpg

sgsergserg.jpg

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Nice! Not a fan of the color at first. Too bright IMO. However, the more I see it now, the combination actually works and it's growing on me.

As always, wear it in good health!

njeffrey3108

16/6/10
Very nice! Nice to see a fellow sinkie :)

thank you for the feedback! :D

Not a fan of Yellow straps, maybe a black strap with yellow stitching would've been nicer IMO. :)

the previous one, which is the standard strap is a black croco strap with yellow stitching. I decided to replace it cause it worns out quite badly.

Nice! Not a fan of the color at first. Too bright IMO. However, the more I see it now, the combination actually works and it's growing on me.

As always, wear it in good health!

thanks for the feedback bro! :D

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Black hornback/Alligator with yellow stitching would be heaps nicer. More classy as well. :)

Still looks good though, but i couldnt wear something like this to work. Too distracting in meetings etc....

njeffrey3108

16/6/10
Black hornback/Alligator with yellow stitching would be heaps nicer. More classy as well. :)

Still looks good though, but i couldnt wear something like this to work. Too distracting in meetings etc....

I totally agree with you! this watch is more of a casual watch rather than the formal one.

do you have the one with TI or SS case?

Mine is SS case. I bought this a long time ago before the TI came out! :(

phillylife

Horology Curious
25/8/08
Black with stitching

It's nice, great custom look, but I agree with another poster, black horn back with yellow stitching would be a killer!

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
does anyone have Ti version and can comment if the case color

looks different then the satinless steel...

Is it more greyish?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I like the loud and proud yellow strap. This watch will never be formal and classy (i.e. boring). AP puts out some really daring colors. Why not amplify them to the max with the strap? Go for it. Be a rock star, not a banker.

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
AP bands has a yellow rubber strap, do you think that is too bright

or same color as the leather ones?

Leewei

21/3/12
This is such a beautiful watch ! When are they going to release a ultimate version with round pusher, thinner caseback and correct date positions. Lol
Even safari now comes with rounded pusher. Nonetheless this is such a gorgeous watch !!
If i have budget it will be black horn back with yellow stitch.

njeffrey3108

16/6/10
AP bands has a yellow rubber strap, do you think that is too bright

or same color as the leather ones?

IMHO, should be about the same brightness.. I've never seen a yellow rubber strap in my hand before but from the pictures, it looks more or less the same yellow color to me..

This is such a beautiful watch ! When are they going to release a ultimate version with round pusher, thinner caseback and correct date positions. Lol
Even safari now comes with rounded pusher. Nonetheless this is such a gorgeous watch !!
If i have budget it will be black horn back with yellow stitch.

Yes it is! you should go for it :)

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Nice!

Personally, I love the black hornback with yellow stitch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk