• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2013

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Congratulations to all the nominees. All of you deserve this nomination. Subjeff, pbdd, throb and all the chaotic guys are awesome!! Rob and I both share that Tudor love. Luther can give me a chuckle every now and you can always count on him for an honest opinion (even when he's dead wrong). :) . Unfortunately, this is a very tough decision and it comes down to more than just knowledge of watch and being a good member. Since I have had some direct dealings with Rudy40 and I know him to be one of the true blue god guys. He doesn't pretend to be some WIS expert, but he knows his shit and.is always doing his part to help out the community. I have also punched a watch recombinant just found.the whole experience a pleasure. On a personal note, I know he has had a tough yearnd has battled with cancer, job issues etc. He's had to sacrifice watches to cover the bills, but had never lost his love or enthusiasm for the hobby. It is for these intangible quality that I am giving my vote to Rudy40.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX 8.9

Thanks Brother!!!
Your a true Gent!!
I have over come a few problem's this year!! And doing better now!,,,,I have had a rough year,,,,But a lot of good friends here has had my back,,,,And have helped me out tremendously!
This forum has changed my life in many ways!,,,,And has introduced me to a lot of good men!! I couldn't even start to thank everyone that has helped me on this forum,,,,It would take a new thread and days!! LOL!!! But all of the guys that has helped me know who they are!!!And know!!,,,I love them like brother's!!! RWI will always hold a special place in my heart!! And always be my home!!
Cheers my Brother's!!!! To the greatest forum on the net!
**** Ring Mafia for life!!

Thanks Set2374,,,For the kind words!!! Your a great guy!!:DenisSpa:

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
@Rudy, those were some tough battles you went there, mate. A lesser man would have folded and quit. I went through a few ones myself. Hats off to you!

Sent from Android using Tapatalk

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Can Tommy and I have Denis 4 votes?..He won't be needing them :popcorn2:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Can Tommy and I have Denis 4 votes?..He won't be needing them :popcorn2:

express4.gif
express4.gif
express4.gif

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Will you share with me?

:eek:hwell:

Absolutely. Fiddo gets two of the four, Tommy and one vote each. This will definitely throw the voting into a wild tailspin.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Absolutely. Fiddo gets two of the four, Tommy and one vote each. This will definitely throw the voting into a wild tailspin.

I need love too! Can we split them and do 1/2 votes? :wyliehelp:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I need love too! Can we split them and do 1/2 votes? :wyliehelp:

LoL sure! There are 9 members with 3 or fewer votes. Divide each vote in half for eight members, then give Fiddo one whole vote. Now we just need R2's approval :facepalm: