• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2013

D

d4m.test

wow, thanks for all the votes guys! Now I feel like a dick for voting for myself. :/ lol

Of course, all these votes for me only prove that you're all a bunch of sadistic jerks that like watching me make people suffer. I hope you're all proud of yourselves. :p

Good luck to all the other nominees. Looking at the very close voting results right now I can see that the strength of the **** ring should never be underestimated. ;)

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I'm truly touched that I'm on this list at all,,, beside all these great members ...Most of the guys on this list are good friends of mine!

I just want the staff and members here to know that I'm honored to be on this list!
Weather i get any votes are not!,,,,,Thanks for cheering a old man up!
Cheers!

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
From just passing through due to my anger management therapy, now I'm being nominated as member of the year. Wow, humbled and honored. In my book, I already won! Thanks RWI :notworthy:

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
I don't deserve to be on the ballot (just a post whore)
Thanks Col.
Go Big Raj !!

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
Whhhhhaaaatt?

Denisspa made the list? no way!!!!

I hate that guy... hate his guttttsssss I tell ya!

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
Thanks for the 2 votes dudes.... and thanks Denis for the vote :)

Sent from my swiss made Galaxy Note III

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Wow, how did I even make this list? Great group of guys here!

Jong

Renowned Member
12/8/13
I remember big_raji helping out a fellow member out with customs problems by bringing a watch over from the US to Canada or something like that. Shows that he's an excellent member for this community. Vote goes to big_raji!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Always an honor just to be considered on what is the greatest watch forum in the history of the world.

A lot of worthy candidates on the list : )

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Congratulations to all the nominees. All of you deserve this nomination. Subjeff, pbdd, throb and all the chaotic guys are awesome!! Rob and I both share that Tudor love. Luther can give me a chuckle every now and you can always count on him for an honest opinion (even when he's dead wrong). :) . Unfortunately, this is a very tough decision and it comes down to more than just knowledge of watch and being a good member. Since I have had some direct dealings with Rudy40 and I know him to be one of the true blue god guys. He doesn't pretend to be some WIS expert, but he knows his shit and.is always doing his part to help out the community. I have also punched a watch recombinant just found.the whole experience a pleasure. On a personal note, I know he has had a tough yearnd has battled with cancer, job issues etc. He's had to sacrifice watches to cover the bills, but had never lost his love or enthusiasm for the hobby. It is for these intangible quality that I am giving my vote to Rudy40.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX 8.9