• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2013

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Out of out 70,000 members the staff have made their choices for Member of the Year but the final say is yours.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
I started to reply before the poll went up, so forget what I was gonna say. Let me see who the nominees are, and Ill come back.

and Im back...

Im looking over the various posts around here that are recent for names that pop up other than the first name that comes to my mind, and I may have more to add at some point. But the first name I think of is txrob779. If RWI had a Wal-Mart greeter at the front door, rob is our guy. When a noob arrives here, chances are really good they are gonna chat with rob early and often. Ive seen him influence and point noobs in the right direction, and he is an asset to the forum.

We have a ton of great guys though, so I would add that you cant go wrong with Big_raji. Might as well give him the title master at arms. This guy is a hunter, troll slayer, and all-around good guy. The Secretary of Defense around here.

An honorable mention to me:

Thinkbachs, for his irreverence and sense of humor, and for the times he has opened up to the forum with real issues, and looked to the membership as a circle of friends that can support each other when needed. The would be a huge hole in the forum if TB wasnt here.

D

d4m.test

Haha! Oh wow! I voted for myself so that I don't have to look at a tiny sliver next to my name ;) but lots of great nominees here. I definitely appreciate the nomination. Thanks!

chaw6125

Renowned Member
14/6/12
Ahhhh I'm not there. Luth or TXRob? I'm not sure who is more blunt....but they are both helpful in an intimidating way.

bpdd

Renowned Member
30/11/12
Haha! Oh wow! I voted for myself so that I don't have to look at a tiny sliver next to my name ;) but lots of great nominees here. I definitely appreciate the nomination. Thanks!

LOL don't worry :) u got my vote Big_raji as Doover already said ... u´re our Secretary of Defense ... i really appreciate ur work when it comes to scammers!

Keep it up - i hope i will be in ur area sometime in the future - beers (or whatever) on me ;)

Cheers,
Ben

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Some great candidates this year also!

D

d4m.test

LOL don't worry :) u got my vote Big_raji as Doover already said ... u´re our Secretary of Defense ... i really appreciate ur work when it comes to scammers!

Keep it up - i hope i will be in ur area sometime in the future - beers (or whatever) on me ;)

Cheers,
Ben

I don't know how I missed that in his post?! Thanks Ben & Doover! (yeah, I had to put those names together)

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
All deserved nominees.
Voted for raji for his hidden skills staff likes :adoration:

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
wow, honored to even be on the list guys

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
I dig Benjarvis and Rahji Sanjhani.......gonna be a good race...

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Voted. These are always difficult. Looks close. Maybe we need a playoff? :)

And to whoever sacrificed a perfectly good vote on me, my sincere thanks!